Grateful. - Petey Kowalski X Reader (18+)

(Since I haven't written much for Petey)

Your POV

I was getting out the shower while my boyfriend Petey was coming back from hanging out with Gary, whom was still single, and Jimmy. I partly felt bad for Gary not finding a girl yet, but maybe his inner craziness of being a sociopath got a bit through the rood, but enough about that.

Pete called me before I got in the shower and told me he was bringing a small surprise to me on the way home. I told him I would probably still be in the shower after he returned, but surprisingly, he wasn't home yet.

I sighed as I wrapped another towel around my body and walking to my room.

'What's he up to...he's so damn nice and innocent.' I think. I don't know about innocent.

When the questions paced around my mind like an animal running around in a cage, I applied lotion to my legs, arms and everywhere else while playing Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood:

The melody and filter in the song made me feel relaxed and the mood was kind of..awkward in a way, but overall, it's calming...

I took out some shorts after putting on clean undergarments. Looking inside, I found a shirt Pete got me for Valentines Day, but it was never worn ever since he got it for me.

 Looking inside, I found a shirt Pete got me for Valentines Day, but it was never worn ever since he got it for me

I decided that I wouldn't hurt to wear it today. Petey would love it, so I did.

"I'm back, babe." I hear Pete call me.

Great timing.

"Perfect timing." I yell back laughing.

"Why?" I hear him come up the stairs.

"I was going to wear the crop top you gave me for Valentines Day, I never wore it for some reason though." I show off the crop top I wore.

"O-O-Oh...cool." He stutters.

"Do I look good in it...?" I smile.

"Definitely. Beautiful." He blushes.

"Aw, I'm glad you like it, Pete." I hug him. "You said you had a surprise for me?"

"I got you your favorite flowers." He points downstairs with his thumb. "And the same bear as the one that got ripped up 2 years ago."

"I missed that bear so much. Thank you." I kiss him.

"Anything for the best." He chuckles softly. "I'll get them both up here, you stay up here and rest your feet." Petey lays me on the bed and leaves to get the gifts he got me.