Pete X Gary (Fluff)

Petey's POV

Why is Gary so mean, but, he's so damn hot at the same time?

I've been getting a million questions in my head to why I love Gary so much. He's heartless, but he makes my heart melt. Maybe I should ask Y/n...

I called Y/n while I was at home, my parents were out running some errands and God knows why they decided to leave me here, but I didnt care. Finally, Y/n answered her her phone.

"Hi P! What's up?" She answers happily. Silly doofus.

"Hey Y/n, you mind if I swing by at your place? My parents aren't home right now, I'm bored and I have something my mind." I ask her.

"Of course you can come by. I'll see you in a bit." She tells me.

"Thanks Y/n, you're the best." I say before ending the call. I got my favorite sweater and slipped on my Vans and grabbed my phone then shut the door behind me.

Gary's POV

I've noticed the little loser Petey has been acting a bit strange around me. He doesn't tell me anything and he kinda played along when I teased him while watching TV with him. He's helped me when I could handle things on my own.

I kind of regret calling him all those things. Making him feel hurt, for some unknown reason I did.

I admitted to myself I liked Pete. It was embarrassing to tell myself that. He has a nice ass, the funniest personality, he's smart...hot, shy and quiet, but hot.

Wait what the hell am I thinking?!

Petey's POV

I finally made it to Y/n's place after biking for what seemed like 10 minutes. Not really long, but I had to get past the preps' neighborhood. Jerks.

I rang the door bell and looked around me, I just felt watched. Thank god Y/n was there immediately.

"Hey Petey, come in." She gives me the nicest smile. I smiled back in relief.

"How you doing Y/n, it's been a while." I tell her.

"Yeah. even though its been a week since we last seen each other. You want some cookies I made?" She rests her arms on her couch.

"Please. Your cookies are the best." I laugh. Honestly, Y/n's cookies are the best.

"I'm back, here's your chocolate milk as well." She gives me a glass of milk and the cookies

"Thanks." I take a sip.

"Anyway, you said you had something on your mind?" She sits next to me.

"Yeah, it's something I admitted to myself a long time ago." I set the milk down on the table.

"I'm listening." She pays attention.

"I...I have feelings for Gary." I tell Y/n.

"Really? That's great P!" She hugs me.

"Yeah but I don't know if he would actually feel the same way." I tell her.

"Sadly, if you are rejected, you need to move on from a heartbreak, because once, someone told me...'You're one heartbreak closer to love'. Needless to say I'm probably a bit bad at giving this kind of advice, but just keep your eyes peeled about any of these signs Gary might do around you. He might make excuses to touch you, he compliments you, he might fidget a little or do things to get your attention. When he sits down like how a normal guy would, it means he wants to get to you know you better. He makes some jokes, he sometimes will turn around to see if your laughing at them. I guess those are some signs I can give. And congrats if you too are finally together. I'm being your bridesmaid!" She hugs me again.

"I know you would be eager to. Thanks for the advice." I eat a cookie.

"Lettuce pray things will go good for you." She takes a cookie as well.

4:32 PM... (I'm just pressing random numbers)

"Damn I gotta go, my mom and dad will kill me if I'm not home by 5, even though they're not even back yet." I check my phone.

"Aw, damn. I'll miss you Petey, have fun, I will pray for you." she tells me.

"Thanks doofus, for the cookies, milk and advice." I say before waving the closing the door. Sweet kid.

(I'm writing this and I keep imagining the weather is slightly sprinkling rain)

(Not the damn severe ass rain with lightning, but like with a bit of rain but at the same time, its clear)

Gary's POV

Alright fuck it I can't take this anymore. I gotta tell him.

I get on my bike and call Petey.

"Hello? Gary?"

"Hey Pete. Listen, I'm gonna come over, you mind if I do?" I normally don't respond like this.

"Uh...y-yeah sure...when you coming over?" He asks me.

"In about five minutes I'm pretty sure." I tell him.

"Ok. See you then." He ends the call without me saying 'see you later.'

I'm sorry about the shit I said Pete, please forgive me when I tell you what's on my mind.

I cover my head with my coat and try dodging some cars passing by.

5 minutes later...

"Gary!" Petey looks up from where he's sitting, on the stairs waiting for me.

"Petey!" I take off my hoodie and sit next to him, then immediately hug him, making him stiff.

"What's this about?" Petey almost stutters.

"Like I said I kinda got something on my mind." I look down.

"Of course, you have a typical dirty mind Gary." Petey jokes with me, which I laugh a little to.

"Come on it's not even that funny, what's up with you today, you're not normally like this?" I bend my back and put my arms between my legs.

"Can you close your eyes but face me?" Gary asks me shyly.

"Whyyy.....?"

"Just do it..." He hisses and reveals his red face.

I listened and did what he old me. Within a second, I felt soft lips on mine. I open my eyes to see Gary kissing me softly and see him on his hands and knees hovering over me.

"I sort of...liked you Pete. I'm sorry..." He looks away.

"G-...Gary.." I touch my bottom lip.

"W-What?" He looks down. I caress his cheek bone and rub it, then kiss him this time. It slowly began to turn into a French kiss.

"I love you too you hot sociopath." I bury my head in his chest.

"I...w-was so scared you's reject my ass..." He cuddles me.

"I've always felt the same way you goof." I cuddle him back.

We both stared into the sky, watching the rain pour from the gloomy clouds and onto the grass, seeing droplets shine through the remaining light of the sky.

We eventually got inside my house and began to do whatever. I knew I felt the happiest I've ever been.