Confront The Abusive. - Gary X Heartbroken!Reader (Fluff)

I scrolled through Instagram and started liking shit from some aesthetic and sad edit accounts while sitting at home in my room comfortably. I felt pretty relaxed since it was a Friday and I was doing random stuff today.

It was currently 7:23 PM and I suddenly get a text from my best friend Gary Smith. I kinda had more feeling for him instead of my current boyfriend Trent, he didn't like when I talked to other boys indirectly or physically. He'd take my phone away sometimes to see who I was texting and kept invading my privacy. Sometime's he'd yell at me or accuse me of shit I didn't do. But I guess that was just him typically.

Gary: Heya Y/n, what you up to?

Me: Not much, random stuff yknow?

Gary: Same actually heh *sweaty/nervous emoji*

Gary isn't normally like this when he talked to our friends. Not even Jimmy, Petey, the rest of the cliques. Except me for some reason, maybe it was because I'm his best friend.

Me: Heh, cool

I'm kinda bored, I'm just on my laptop watching a bunch of random memes.

Gary: That's nice, I found a lot of memes you should see.

Me: show meh

Gary: k xp

He spams me with memes, laughing at most of them.

Me: I'm dying

Gary: They're that funny

Me: Yea, Gary you know the best memes.

Gary: I know

Me: lmao

Gary: I'm kinda stuck at home bored too. You mind if I come around your place for a little while, my parents are out.

I get a message from Trent which killed my happy vibe of texting with Gary.

Me: Yeah, I'd like it, my parents are actually out too.

I got a message from Trent hold on

I go into Trent's messages.

Trent: Hey babe *Hearts emoji*

Me: Hey Trent, what's up?

Trent: Nothing much, you?

Me: Nothing much either, I was gonna invite a friend over

Trent: What friend? Is it that crazy Gary guy?

Me: It's just a friend jeez.

Trent: But I need to know which friend? Come Y/n, you know I don't like you hanging around boys, I want you to be with the girls, you fit in with them and you know it.

I shouldn't have told him.

Me: Yeah, it's Gary, why is there something wrong with me inviting him over? And secondly, I don't need to be with the damn girls in order to fit in, I fit in more with the boys more than the girls because it's who I am. Jesus you act like I can't be myself wherever I go, you think just because I'm a girl, you think you can tell me I need to be a certain someone in order to fit in? That's messed up man.

Trent: Stupid bitch! He's crazy in the head and you know I don't appreciate you talking to any other boys! Send me your texts NOW. What has he been telling you?

Me: Trent, who the fuck told you that you could tell me what to do? I do whatever I want and I don't need anyone restricting me from any boys I'm friends with, I talk to whoever I want and I don't need you preventing me from doing so. Now back the hell off, chill, it'll just be a while, it's not like he's gonna kill me.