I Don't Bite. - Advanced Fighter!Bif X Advanced Fighter!Reader (18+)

(I kinda didn't know which was better, using the full audio of the full song or the instrumental version. I kinda went for the instrumental version of Chantaje. So. Uh. Ye.)

Your POV

I watched as Parker and Gord challenged each other to see who would survive five rounds, which took almost 30 minutes. My god this was long as hell.

I sat next to Pinky with my water bottle in my right hand while watching the boys at the same time. Most of the boys were kind of scared of me only because I defeated almost all of them in every challenge they gave me, so I was kinda the second top fighter. Why I say second top fighter was...well...

Because of Bif. He was the top champion of the Prep's boxing League, I was really close to Bif's level surprisingly.

"Hey Y/n, have you see  Bif?" I hear Derby while feeling him sit next to me. It was a signal for Pinky to move away from where we were sitting.

"No, why? He jerk off before fighting?" I rest my hand on my knee and my head on my hand.

"Well, no. You see, you two are supposed to fight against each other, and I wanted to see where he was. before the fight started in 5 minutes." Derby explains.

"For all I know Derby, is that Bif sometimes jerks off to God knows what before fighting someone." I tell Derby.

"I'm here guys..." Bif comes out the locker room while catching his breath.

"See?" I look at Derby with a small grin. He looks at me with a look of 'you're right'.

"What'chu masturbate to this time Taylor?" I tease Bif by calling him by his last name.

"You don't wanna know..." He looks up at me with some sort of look that made me feel warm.

"O...kay? Listo para pelear?" I ask him. (Ready to fight?)

"What?" Bif looks confused.

"Exactly."

"She asked if you're ready to fight."

"Bet your ass I am. Imma beat you so hard." Bif laughs a little.

"Don't get your hopes up, Bif. You know I'm almost close to being the new champ and second, I still got dirt on you. Kinda...beating me at dodgeball." I drink out of my bottle.

"We'll see how you turn out in the end." Bif licks his lips.

"Whatever jerkoff." I scoff and go back to watching Gord and Parker.

"Tch." Is all I hear from the ginger haired pervert.

Time skip...

"Nice job, Gord, you too Parker." I give them high fives which they surprisingly accepted.

"Good luck out there Y/n, don't let Bif knock your ass out." Parker pats my shoulder.

"Thanks, Parker." I rest my cold hand on his before letting go and entering the stage with Bif across from me.

"Derby, estas listo?" I put on my gloves. (Are you ready?)

"Yeah, have fun Y/n. I blow the whistle you start." Derby says. I look down for a little while before hearing the whistle. I'm surprised Derby can still understand me. I wonder if Bif can actually understand too...

I looked deep into Bif's eyes and couldn't help but blush at this small glare at me. The way he looks at me kind of gets me all tingly and stuff, but I need to pretend he's another person I don't know at all.