Tiny Baby. - Russell X Violent Tsundere!Reader (18+/Fluff)

(Random drawing of Russell)

"YEET!" I sneak attack hug Russell from behind by jumping on back. He ends up bolting up and spinning around as I laughed and swung on him like a baby.

"Russell got scared for a second, but it's just baby Y/n." He stops spinning and I blush madly at what Russell called me.

"Why? Is it because I'm smaller than you, Russell?" I get off and look up at the cute boy.

"Yes. You're so cute that you're tiny." He pats my head. I bite on his hand, making him laugh.

"I'm not that tiny you...you dog!" I growl. "And I'm not cute!"

"Aww, fine you're adorable."

Redness covers my face like bees.

"Y-Y-Y...

You....B-B-BAKA!" I kick Russel in the face, making him fly backwards and fall on the ground. Some of the Preps, Greaseballs and the bullies glance at me then at Russell.

"Nice view, Y/n." Johnny laughs. I give him a death glare, making him shut the hell up.

"I-I-I'm not that cute...dummy." I give him my hand, which he accepts. The warmth of my face gets warmer.

"Y/n, you're strong Russell must say." He gets up with a bit of blood on his nose. I gasp slightly.

"Russell, you're bleeding!" I point out then pull out a napkin. "Keep your head up and hold the bridge of your nose until the bleeding stops." I fix the napkin.

"Awww!" Some of the Preps coo at me even Derby. I climb onto the table and pull Derby by the collar.

"I'll make the same thing happen to you too you spoiled fuck and this time I won't be so nice." I growl.

"Oooh!" I hear a few of the boys around me.

"Of course you will." Derby smirks.

"You're really not gonna like what's gonna happen." I spit out.

"Try." Derby looks directly at me.

"I don't feel like kicking anyone else's face, don't wanna let all my energy go to waste on you." I let go of Derby, making him land on his face. I flip my hair with my arm and walk away.

I hope Russel feels better, I really regret kicking him in the face like that. I love Russell, I'm not afraid to admit it to myself or other people I know.

Tears fall from my face and I run to my favorite tree to climb on.

Russel's POV

I gotta say, Y/n was actually hella strong, she may look innocent, but you can't always underestimate her. She's a real biter...

I wonder where she went though...needless to say my nose stopped bleeding after a while.

I went the way she went and saw her up on a branch.

"Y/n?" I look up.

"Ah! Oh, it's you Russell." She looks down at me with a red nose.

"What are you doing up there? Russell is concerned." I climb up the tree to meet her.

"Don't worry about me...Just looking at the most perfect view to get my mind off the fact I have severe anger issues..." She looks down and then sniff.

"Were you crying?"

"W-What? No! Of course not! I never cry, I-I don't cry..."

"..."