Masquerade Angel. - Rough!Gord X Reader (18+)

Your POV

My doorbell rings from downstairs and I was just about to finish the last question. Brilliant timing.

"Agh! Coming! AAHH!" I trip and fall down a few of the stairs, bumping into the staircase. I didn't have time to pussy out about the pain. Stupid mansion stairs. Thank god my parents aren't home right now. I got to the door and opened it to reveal my friend Pinky.

"Pinky? What are you doing here? It's a Saturday." I look down to see her with several bags in her hand.

"No time to explain, get in the bath!" Pinky gets inside, closes the door and pulls me up the stairs.

"Ow! I just got downstairs by falling down the stairs." I limp at my bruised leg.

"Ally-oop then!" Pinky somehow manages to carry me upstairs and into my room. She throws a towel at my face.

"Can you at least tell me why you're in such a rush and what's up with the bags?" I ask Pinky.

"Your boo Gord. He's having a masquerade party and he's inviting you too. So I need you to get in the bath for as long as you need, but not to long. Don't worry, I got you a dress." Pinky pulls out a pretty cool dress from one of the bags.

" Pinky pulls out a pretty cool dress from one of the bags

The other bag contained a black collar choker.

(Or imagine how you would rather dress up.)

"Can I ask about the choker as well? First why do I need one that will make me look gothic, secondly, why does it have a heart?" I ask.

"Do you not like it?"

"I do, but what do you think Gord will think of this?" I ask Pinky while stripping myself from my clothes.

"He'll love the way you dress. Trust me he will. Now go get in the bath."

"What about you?"

"I just showered, don't worry." She tells me.

Time Skip after the bath...

I dried my hair and got out to get new undergarments on, then went to my room to see everything laid out for me, the dress, the choker, some black knee-high stockings.