Gary X Perv!Reader (18+)

Your POV

Jimmy, Petey, and I were at Gary's house, watching a bunch of random TV shows and playing Super Smash Bros Brawl and VR because we were all complete geeks. Never too old for what you love to do.

It was now 5:46 PM and sadly, Jimmy and Petey had to leave.

"Sorry guys, we gotta go home. We'll see you two tomorrow." Pete waves.

"Bye Pete!" I say hugging him.

"T-Thanks Y/n..." Pete hugs me back.

"Alright Y/n stop cheating on your boyfriend Gary he gettin' jealous!" Jimmy teases me.

"I'll ask Zoe to shut your ass up tonight." I tell Jimmy, making him embarrassed.

"We love you too guys." Gary laughs. I close the door for the boys after the left.

"So what do you wanna play babe?" He looks at me.

"Whatever you want babe." I lay my head on his leg.

We think for a second...

"Gang Beasts!" We say together.

5 minutes later...

"No wait you pull the trigger to hold the thing!" Gary points to one of the triggers. I bang my head instead, making me snicker.

"Never mind that was the wrong trigger." Gary laughs.

"Oh I think I got it!" I yell while showing him how I hung onto an elevator trapdoor.

"Ok wait stay there I wanna mount you...!" Gary tells me to stay where I am.

"Mount me?" I try not to laugh.

"I mean hold onto you, like grab your legs so we can both get onto the balcony. Pervert." He blushes.

"I know, just hurry up and get ova hereee." I jump around. As soon as Gary jumps to the other elevator, I jump back onto where I was and we both managed to climb onto the balcony.

Small Timeskip...

"Hell yeah I got one more point motherfucker!" I cheer.

"You know what you are though?" Gary asks me.

"What?" I turn to him.

"Ticklish!" Gary tickles me. I laugh as if I'm drunk or I got a hangover.

"Stooop!" I laugh with him before kissing him on the mouth. I slowly got him onto the ground and French kissed him passionately.

"You're really pervy you know that?" He holds my waist.

"So are you...sometimes." I nuzzle his cheek.

"You're so adorable Y/n." Gary kisses me this time. I pushed him down again while between his legs.

"We're in a really weird position right now..." I point out.

"Are we really?" He looks down.

(SMUT WARNING!)

I then feel something poke against my area then look upside down to see some sort of tent formed in Gary's pants.

"Gary? Are you hard?" I ask him while playing with one of his strings on his sweater.

"What does it look like?" He asks me.

"It's...big...to be honest...~" I nuzzle my nose with his.

I kiss Gary again, this time, rougher and more passionate. I heard him moan softly in the kiss here and there.