Jimmy X Delinquent!Reader (Fluff)

"What do you mean? I didn't no nothing!" I yelled at Mr. Crabblesnitch.

"Then what was passing notes onto Algernon all about?" He asks me while folding his hands.

"I tried being a good student during History! Angie is the one making crazy ass plans for Chemistry...Well of course you won't believe me at all."

"Are you sure that wasn't your handwriting Y/n, its sort of looked like it. Writing 'I can beat your ass after Chemistry' is not acceptable." He almost jabbes me in the chest.

"Well maybe you're too fucking blind to see that, Dr. Crabblebitch! I can't wait to see the look on Ms. Danvers's face when she realizes how much of an ass you are to your own students! Have fun when she rejects you." I storm out the attendance office wiping tears from my face. I'm kicking Algie's ass after lunch...

"Was that Y/n? What happened to her?" I hear Ms. Danvers from the front desk ask the principal.

"Algie. Passing notes again. And then called me something I didn't expect. I like the kid, she's smart, but she's just scared. She was discussing issues she had with her parents, I don't blame her for being so angry. I'm guessing she'd rather be feared and be seen that way to most girls than be victimized for any type of bullying or assault." Mr. Crabblesnitch explains.

'How ironic, he knows about what I'm all about but he doesn't do shit.' I say to myself. I get out of my hiding spot and try to run, which was the outside of the attendance office. Instead of running my way to my private place, I run into Jimmy Hopkins, and fall down the stairs with him.

"Ah, damn it." I hold my head and get off Jimmy. "Sorry J."

"You okay? What happened?" He gets up while running his head.

"Take a guess." I wipe tears from my face.

"That dude's blind man I'm telling you." Jimmy says while holding his hand out. "Come on, get up."

I then blush a little while slowly reaching out for his hand. I grab it and feel like melting inside.

"You're red. You sure you're alright?" He looks at me with suspicion and worry.

"I kinda get red when I cry, dumb-ass." I try to hide my feelings.

"Yeah sure, where you heading off to? Class starts in 40 minutes more." He asks me.

"First, why you sound and act so innocent on my ass, and secondly, I was going to my private turf where I can rant about myself of how much my life sucks. Can't believe that bitch I call my mom would send me to this hell-hole. Everyone just wanted to beat me up before I got feared by most girls." I explain.

"What about the boys?" He mentions the boys.

"I don't know about them but I guess they kinda saw me as an idol of some sort. I hate the damn fancy shit and the pink that they put in the girls dorm and stuff. I'd rather be in the boy's dorm than have to inhale the gross smell of perfume." I blow hair out my way. "What about you? Where you headed to?"

"I dunno, probably hang out with Johnny or Ted." He tells me.

"Ok. Well have fun with that midget person." I try to get past Jimmy.

"You're one to talk." He says under his breath.

"Whatever." I say. I fix my bandages on my wrists and crack my neck before leaving the school building.

"Yo, Y/n! Come sit with us!" I hear my friend Kellan yell to me, someone from the group I hang out with. I see the rest, Yousef, Vinnie, Malachi, Alex, and TJ.