Boyfriend Scenarios. - Earnest X Pastel Emo!Reader (Fluff)

(Drawing made by me)

(Short oneshot)

"I win again motherfucker!" Earnest cheers and laughs. I groan in response.

"Come on man for real? You're no fair sometimes." I see red lipstick going onto my lips.

"What do you mean? I'm playing the game fair." He tries to make the makeup perfect.

"I'm gonna punch you trying to make me look like professional going to an interview!" I laugh.

"Well I'm trying to make your emo ass...not too emo...? Does that make sense?"

"Maybe."

"You know what I mean."

"I know babe."

I know, you might think it's stupid, but I'm in love with a Nerd. Earnest was my best friend, and ever since we started dating, we've been having more fun than before. It's something I love the most, we spend more time together and help each other a lot.

"Alright, I'm done. How is my masterpiece on your face?" He gives me the mirror.

"Jesus Christ!" I widen my eyes. "I look so good!" I say laughing.

"Really?"

"Yeah, look." I turn to Earnest to show him.

"Wow, I actually did good, made you beautiful." He smiles.

"T-Thanks, you know for a boy who doesn't really know much about makeup, you really did me good."

I hear a snort.

"What?- Oh for fucks sake." I laugh.

"That's what she said!" He laughs a falls backwards. I just roll my eyes and wipe off the makeup Earnest put on my face.

We decided to clean up everything and watch something on TV since it was the weekend.

I suddenly feel an arm around my waist, then another. I look up to see Earnest looking down at me while cuddling my waist.

"Why?" I laugh a little.

"Because I want to cuddle you? Am I not allowed to?"

"You are, you just kinda surprised me with it." I hold one of his hands.

"Heh, your hands are so soft Y/n." He caresses it with the hand I was holding. I blush instantly and look down.

"Still shy?"

"Kinda." I feel my face get warm until I felt a soft kiss on my cheek.

"It's cute when you're shy." Earnest lays his head on mine.

"I love you too, Earnest." I kiss him back.