For My Love. - Petey X Aesthetic!Reader

Petey's POV

I felt so heartbroken, so disappointed, broken and alone. I had so many strong feelings for Y/n and she is still with one of the Jocks.

Before I knew, I confessed to her, told her how I felt. Deep down.

When I heard she had a boyfriend, I felt like I was going to die of numbness and grief. That's how much it fucking hurts to be told the news by your crush.

I tried to get my mind off Y/n for a long time by playing the guitar. Gary still teases me about having a crush on Y/n. I wanted to smash the guitar on his head to make him shut the fuck up already...It hurts and he knows it. Eventually he stopped because I broke a paddle on his head one time.

I'm now still here, grieving for the beautiful aesthetic girl I love so much. My guitar skill survived everything and chose not to let the thought of her bring me down. I just hope she still sees me as her friend. God how I missed her.

I decided to play one of my favorite songs until...

"How fucking dare you?!" I hear her voice full of rage and despair.

"What are you talking about? What did Jimmy give you this time to make you act this way?"

"Don't play fucking dumb with me, Casey! I was changing out and saw you kiss Mandy on the bleachers, you told her you loved her!" She yells.

"Goddamnit..."

"I can't believe you! I gave you my full trust in you and took you in and did nothing but love you with everything I had! You took that for granted you cheating asshole!"

What the hell is happening? I get up from one of the benches and hid in the bushes to see Y/n and Casey fighting.

"Look, Y/n I didn't mean t-" I see her slap Casey across the face as she sobbed.

"Fuck you Casey!" She walks away, leaving Casey losing his balance from the stinging sensation of getting slapped in the face by a girl. Careful what you wish for Casey.

I went out and tried to find Y/n instead of talking to Casey.

"Y/n what happened?" I find her.

"Take a guess man." She reveals her red bloodshot eyes flooding with tears.

"Was it Casey?" I put down my guitar for a second and comfort her with hug.

"Yeah, fucking Casey, he cheated on me with Mandy yesterday." She sobs in my shoulder. Goddamnit Casey...

"That's fucked up, and he didn't give you a reason why he did it?"

"No."

"What the fuck..." I get enraged by the fact that Jock dog Casey would hurt my poor Y/n like that.

"You deserve so much better, Y/n you know that." I rub her back.

"I thought he actually loved me, but I was wrong, I was always wrong."

"No you're not wrong. You loved him. You gave all your love to him. An asshole like him deserves to burn in hell for taking that for granted and then going to kiss another girl you barely know." I tell her. "Know you're still here and you'll eventually get over him, he doesn't deserve someone such as yourself, beautiful and with an amazing personality no one else in this school can ever keep up with." I hold her head softly while smiling.

"Yeah, I guess so...thanks, Pete." She hugs me and I feel a soft kiss out of nowhere on my cheek. "I gotta clean my face. I'll meet you and the others in a bit."

"O-O-Ok." I touched my cheek on the spot Y/n kissed. The warmth crept across my face and felt my heart racing quicker.

There was this song by Cavetown. Y/n loved him, she was always into those artists who made lofi and other aesthetic songs and artists such as Shiloh Dynasty. I actually liked that about her, her taste in music is mellow and makes you feel relaxed, soothed, sometimes excited. Other things I loved so much about her.