Winter Bathtime. - Gord X Reader (18+)

(Song is your Theme)

My boyfriend Gord came over at my house for Christmas Break, along with a few others, and by that, I mean Derby, Parker, Bryce, Bif, Justin, Chad and Tad. I don't know why Pinky never came. The entire gang except her came with him.

"So that's how Twilight ended..." Tad looks inspired.

"It was a very weird ending I must say." Chad adds.

"Yup, couldn't agree more, Chad." I tell him, he nods in response.

We were just basically talking about random movies and talking about what happened, our likes and wonders and stuff like that. Occasionally video games.

Time Skip...

6:53 PM

Everyone left, but for some reason, Gord decided to stay longer.

"Fuck it's cold." I shiver.

"I know." Gord cuddles me. "What're you planning?"

"Maybe take a warm bath then make some cookies, doesn't sound like a bad idea actually." I laugh, making Gord laugh with me.

"Ok then. Mind if I join you?" Gord asks me while resting his chin on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"It's up to you, y'know I don't really mind." I blush slightly.

"Sure babe~" He whispers in my ear.

I got several goosebumps as I felt Gord's warm breath against my neck when he whispered in my ear.

I eventually got into the bathroom, feeling the warm heated water against my skin as I stepped inside stripped from my clothing. It felt as if Gord was going to come in at any second just to see me this way. I buried myself in the giant bubbles floating above the warm water, feeling more goosebumps as the hot water surrounded my body.

After adjusting to the water temperature, I decided to might as well clean before Gord get's impatient.

2 minutes later...

"Hey, Y/n, can I come in?" Gord knocks on the door.

"Yeah, come in." I blush and hide my chest and sit with my legs crossed in the water. I see him poke his head in shyly and I look away to make him less uncomfortable. I heard and felt the water move when Gord stepped inside and joined me, thank god the tub was bigger than us...

"So..." He scratches his neck.

"So...what?"

"This is a bit awkward, I've never been in the bath with you..." He looks up at me.

"Yeah, me neither." I laugh nervously.

"You're laugh is so cute." Gord tells me. "I bet other sounds you make are as cute as your laugh.~" He rubs my chin with his thumb and bites his lip.

"W-What are you saying...?" I blush madly while a bit of my hair gets swept to the side.

"You know what I mean...~" I feel Gord's hand travel up my leg in the water, then my hipbone, then my breast. I gasp and jump at the sudden movement Gord made and closed my eyes out of shyness, moaning weakly as I felt him groping me softly.

"Knew it.~" He says while kissing my neck and nipping at it.

"S-Shut up...~" I tried not to moan.

"Hm?~" He looks up at me.

"They're not cute.~" I moan as I felt him squeeze my chest harder. I gasp and whimper louder, making him turned on.

"Are you sure, so cute to the point where it's big turn on~" He bites at my weak spots on my neck. I tried to get him off, but I felt one of his hands pin my wrist down while the other stopped pleasuring my chest and went under. Flinching again, I felt Gord's free hand travel on my inner thigh and rub me bare through the water.

"Agh..~ G-Gord~" I whimper. "S-Stop...~"

"But you seem like you're enjoying this..~" He keeps nipping at my weak spots and feel one of his fingers enter me slowly moving in and out inside me.

I tried not to moan, instead I scratched the floor of the tub, eventually pinning them somewhere.

"Don't hold back, baby~" He whispers as he inserted another finger inside me. I obeyed him and unbottled the sounds of pure pleasure as he went in and out faster. I could tell he was turned on from this.

"Gord...~" I moan.

"Hm?~"

"You're hard...~" I look down and bite my lip...

"I need you, Y/n~" He takes his fingers out of me and pleasures my chest again.

I trailed my hand into the water and slowly went down to his shaft and began stroking it at a slow pace.

Gord groaned and moaned louder than me as I kept touching him how I was. I kissed him to keep him from moaning so loudly, eventually speeding up. He moaned and whimpered in the kiss.

"You're really enjoying this~" He teases my clit while groaning from the speed I was going.

"You're enjoying this too babe...~" I tease his tip, hearing a loud moan while panting.

"Haaah...~ fuck~ you're so good, Y/n..~" He keeps going in and out of me.

"I'm close...~ hmmh~" I gasp.

I feel Gord stop by taking his fingers out. I did the same by stopping.

"Not yet~" He rubs his tip against my entrance, feeling the slight pleasure from the exposure through the water.

I felt Gord slowly push into me. He groaned as he tried going deeper while holding onto my hipbones aggressively.

"You're really tight, Y/n...~" He grunts.

"Because of you, idiot.~" I pant a littoe from Gord pushing into me.

"Can I move now?~"

"You can...~" I whisper.

I felt Gord move in a slow pace as we moaned almost loudly, then goosebumps began racing up and and down my body as he attacked my neck with kisses and bites of my neck while his hands are gripping my hips agressively, turning me on which caused him to groan.

"You feel so good babe.~" He kept moving.

"Fuck~ Gord~" I scratched his back.

"Hm?~"

"F-Faster~ please~" I beg.

"Alright baby...~" I feel Gord go faster, feeling the intense pleasure flow through my body and moaning louder. I put my legs around his waist to cage him where he is right now.

"Ah~ shit~" He grunts as he moved faster inside me.

"Mm- Gah!~ I feel my G-spot get hit, making me jump. "Gord, there!~"

He continued to thrust harder into me while feeling my spot grt hit mire than once. I was getting numb.

"A-Ah!~ Gord..~ Im close.~" I grip onto his hair tightly.

"Me too...go ahead.~" He thrusts faster and harder.

One last hit and I released before Gord.

(Lemon Done)

"That...that was nice..." Gord catches his breath...

"Yeah, heh." I pant.

"Come on, lets get cleaned up..."

We eventually got out kf the tub all cleaned and then make the cookies with Gord. We kind made a mess with the eggs amd the flour, but it was worth it.

(Decemeber is here my dudes!)