Dead Lovers. - Sad!Jimmy X Deceased!Reader

(TRIGGER WARNING)

She was gone, She was actually gone...

I was hearing one of the songs she listened to before she died to a car crash.

When I kept hearing it, I was still in my room, crying for hours, begging to at least see her again...

Sadly, I wouldn't be able to. Because in this reality, you gotta move on...

I actually had feelings for her, but one day before I could tell her how I feel, before I could tell my best friend how I feel...

A drunk old fool ran her over, finishing with her life in an instant. She probably wanted to die, nobody understood her as much as I do, and by that I mean everyone hated her guts...

We were at her funeral, Gary for once cried with Petey...I gulped and bottled up the pain, but that failed miserably.

Time Skip...

The feeling of losing the one you've been loving the most feels like your entire innocence is gone in an instant. Numbness surrounded my body and I wanted to cry so fucking badly...

"Jimmy..." I hear faint sobbing...

"Huh?" I look around and feel a hand on my shoulder. Looking behind me, I see a figure of Y/N...she looked so beautiful and sad. She has bags under her eyes and her face had tears running down her face.

"Y/N...?" I gasp.

"Jimmy!" She hugs me, I felt scared but relieved that I got to see her, but as a ghost.

"I wanted to say something to you for the longest time, but before I could do that, you got hit..." I sobbed and wiped my tears while hugging her back tightly.

"What was that?"

"I love you...Y/N." My voice breaks.

"Me too, Jimmy, I always have. I wish I could kiss you physically." She collides her forehead with mine.

"I want to as well. I want to be with you."

"You can, Jimmy."

"What are you saying...?"

I then thought of what she meant.

"But, wouldn't that affect everyone, even Petey?" I look at her with teary eyes.

"If you want to be with me, they'll join us soon, I promise." She tells me before leaving.

"H-Hey wait!" I just grabbed at a bunch of air after.

I want to be with her, so being the impetuous boy that I am, I grabbed the rope and made the noose, then wrote a letter to Petey and Gary...

Petey, Gary...

I finally found Y/N, she's a ghost now, she told me that I could finally be with her, and that you guys will join us both eventually. I hope you understand, I can't stand this fucking pain anymore, I need to be with her forever. I'm so sorry I'm leaving so soon. Tell everyone even my mom and my step-dad I'm sorry and that I love them both.

I love you guys, I'll see you guys soon...I love you both so much.

- Jimmy

I hooked the noose onto the ceiling hook I had in my room and stood on my bed.

"I'm sorry, guys." I sobbed before tightening my grip in my right hand, and finally jumped off my bed.

Time Skip...

I finally woke up dead.

Petey's POV

"Jimmy?" Gary knocks on Jimmy's door. "Goddamnit, he's not answering."

"What if he's not in there?" I ask Gary.

"Well he's nowhere else, not even in town."

"Here. I forgot I had this." I give Gary a hair-clip from my friend Christy.

"Thanks." Gary thanks me before unlocking Jimmy's door and opening it.

"OH MY GOD!" Gary screams.

"What?! What happened?" I ask Gary.

"Shit, no, no, no, no, no GODDAMNIT JIMMY!" Gary tightens his grip on his hair.

"What's wro-"

My heart dropped as I saw the traumatizing sight of Jimmy swinging back and forth on a noose. I was going to cry until I saw a paper on the floor.

I went inside.

"Pete what the hell, let me c-c-come with you." Gary tears up a little trying hard not to look at Jimmy.

"Petey, Gary...

I finally found Y/N, she's a ghost now, she told me that I could finally be with her, and that you guys will join us both eventually. I hope you understand, I can't stand this fucking pain anymore, I need to be with her forever. I'm so sorry I'm leaving so soon. Tell everyone even my mom and my step-dad I'm sorry and that I love them both.

I love you guys, I'll see you guys soon...I love you both so much.

- Jimmy..." I look up then at Gary.

"Oh my god..." Gary looks at me as if he was about to cry. I hug him tightly while letting him cry on my shoulder. "No...Jimmy..." He cries.

"We need to tell everyone..." I look at him teary eyed as well...

"I-I know." He sniffs. "I can't even look at him right now without thinking of how hard this must've been, he was our best friend along with Y/N...fuck man." Gary keeps crying his eyes out.

"Let's just get him off." I look with tears still in my eyes and I tried to climb Jimmy's bed and untie the noose.

Gary catches Jimmy's corpse and looks away.

"I hope you two are spending your time together happily, Jimmy. We'll miss you lovebirds, I wish we could bring you guys back so we can have fun again...we had so many great times. Me and Gary remember the time you slapped your face on Y/N's birthday cake as a taste test, then we ended up having mushed cake after." I tell Jimmy after Gary set Jimmy on his bed gently.

"Yeah, if you guys were still here, we'd be sharing more fun times together just like the old times we had. We miss you so fucking much." Gary sobs.

"See you later guys." I say while Gary helped me cover up Jimmy's body with his favorite blanket.

Finally, you two are together, I hope you guys are doing well.

Jimmy's POV

"We'll see them again right?" Y/N asks me while folding hair behind her ear.

"We will, soon. For now, I just want to be with you." I hug her tightly while she did the same.

"I love you Jimmy." She whispers.

"I love you more." I kiss her.

We're going to see them again.

(I actually cried fuck why did I do this??????????????? Anyway plx don't hate me, more happy things coming up!)