Shy Baby. - Ted Thompson X Shy!Reader (18+)

"Losing interest..." I sing while walking through the woods, nobody to hear my bad voice.

"You won't find no better than this..."

"I swear girl...if you leave, just me know so I won't look dumb."

"When you move on...~"

I pick up a pebble and throw it in the river, watching it bounce through the water. My mind eventually went to my friend Ted...

"That's really good." I hear a familiar boy's voice that caused me to gasp and jump at the same time.

It was Ted.

"Damnit..." I cover my face and hide my hands in my sleeves.

"It's nothing bad." Ted walks up to me.

"I-It is...what a-are you saying?" I blush and cover my face with my hair.

"I'm saying you sing beautifully." He holds my hand. "Your hand's really cold."

"It's cold out here." I laugh shyly.

"Oh...right." He becomes red out of embarrassment. "That was kinda stupid of me to say."

"It's still Winter." I walk with Ted while watching the river flow and a few fish swim past us. "I like it here, nobody comes around here, which means I don't get to be others by the noise of the other boys and the girls, nor the cars and people around town." I look up to see leaves falling in he water.

"You definitely chose the right spot. It's peaceful and heavenly out here."

"It's sort of like the Garden Of Eden..." I say. "No climate change, no cars, cranes, oil spills, strong smell of gas or anything."

"Your voice really soothes me when you speak, it makes this moment better..." Ted looks at me smiling and with red cheeks.

"Is it because I'm considered the shyest and 'cutest' girl in the school?" I quote-on-quote the word 'cutest'.

"I mean, you are really shy and cute as hell. When I say this I really mean it..." Ted kicks a rock.

"You mean...as in more than friends or something?" My heart quickened.

The jock nods in response. "It's kind of embarrassing to say in a complete speech so I might as well say that and then end it right there."

I stop and look at him with a red face.

"Can I do something?"

"Uh, sure?"

I did what I needed to do and kissed him on the lips slowly, feeling him kiss back almost immediately. Sadly, we needed to pull away for a bit of air.

"That was actually nice..." Tad blushes.

"Yeah." I get flustered.

"Wanna come back to my place?" Ted asks me.

"Y-Yeah, sure." I walk out the forest with him.

Time Skip To Ted's crib...

(18+ !LEMON WARNING! 18+)

Ted's POV

I hesitantly kissed Y/N again while I had her under me on my bed, arms around my neck and kissing back with love. When I slipped my tongue inside her mouth, I heard a soft moan from her which turned me on and hold onto her rear, squeezing softly.

"I love you, Y/N~" I kiss her neck.

"I love you more~" She says, causing me to bite her softly on a weak spot I found and made her moan a bit louder.

"Cute~" I whisper as I groped her chest and her ass at the same time. She flipped me down onto my back so she was on top of me, kissing me with love I was taking and giving into.

I felt her grind on me slowly and hearing me moan in my typical low voice. She giggled and circled her hips clearly desperate for more.

Y/N eventually stopped and pulled my pants and boxers down to reveal my hard-on then began to stroke me slowly. I flinched and moaned louder as she licks my tip and sucking occasionally, at the same time moaning softly.

"hm-mh~ Y/N...~" I groan.

"Hm?~"

"Can you...~"

"Okay, just relax.~" She pushes me back down onto the bed to lay my head on one of the pillows.

Y/N slowly pulled her underwear down and rubbed her area against my tip, teasing me non-stop.

I growled from being so impatient. "Y/N...agghh~" I pant and groan at the same time. "St-Stop teasing me...~"

"Make me...~" She moans softly.

I did what she said and grabbed her hips, pushing myself inside her and making her moan as I was fully inside her.

"You alright?~" I ask her panting a bit heavily.

"I'm fine...~" She moves a little.

I moaned out of lust and pure pleasure as I felt my own crush moving on me slowly while she did the same time. Y/N went ahead and went a faster pace.

"O-Ohh~ Fuck~..." I moaned louder at the current pace Y/N was going at. She occasionally went slower which made me more impatient.

I had enough of her teasing and I ended up thrusting inside her like crazy, hearing her moan my name loudly letting people know who owns her now. She mine, nobody else's.

"A-Ahh!~ Ted!~" I hear her moan loudly.

I flip Y/N so she was on her hands and knees and she was getting fucked from behind. She kept moaning my name almost every time I thrusted into her like a madman. I tugged on her hair and felt the slight tightness around my shaft, causing me to grunt while moving faster, desperate to release already.

"Ted!~" I hear Y/N moan once again. "I'm close...~"

"Me too...~" I hit her inside her harder until her G-spot was getting hit more than once. She screamed out of the intensity so I did it more.

"I'm gonna cum...!~" She buries one side of her face in the bedsheets. One final thrust set her off for now before I pulled out and released.

I heard Y/N pant heavily and roll onto her back, revealing the mess I made her do. Her hair was slightly all over the place due to the hair tugging.

"We should get cleaned." I laugh awkwardly.

"Yeah..." She exhales heavily.

(LEMON DONE)

6 minutes later...

I cuddled Y/N in my arms feeling so happy that she feels the same way I do about her. We both love each other a lot.

"I love you so much, Y/N." I smile.

"I love you too, Ted." I feel her kiss me on the lips sweetly.

"I'm really lucky to have you." I nuzzle her nose.

"Me too." She lays her head on my chest.