Chapter 8 Loke Flirts with Lisanna

Loke sees Lisanna. He knows she the only girl who has not subcome to his flirts yet.  That is other than Lucy.  Only he knows that Lucy likes someone else. He figures why not give Lisanna a chance.  He walks over to her and hugs her.

    Lisanna turns around.  "Why, hello Loke!"  Lisanna says.

    "You have a nice smile !  Has anyone ever told you this?"  Loke says.

  "Not until now!"  Lisanna says. She whines at him.

  Loke's face turns bright red.  It seems he finally met his match. Only he is not sure what to make of it. He smiles anyway.

   "What is the matter, Loke?"  Lisanna teases him.

   "I like you!"  Loke says. He gulps as he feels that what he says is true for a change. 

   "Really?  why you say that to all the girls!"  Lisanna says.  She knows this to be true as Loke is a bit of a flirt.

  "I know, but this time I really mean it."  Loke says.

  "Only really! Then, cutie pie prove it!"  Lisanna says.

   "H-how?"  Loke says.

   "Wow, you are so handsome when you blush like that for me!" Lisanna teases him.

    "Does this mean y-you like m-me t-too?"  Loke says.

   "Well, of course, I mean I would be crazy to reject such a cute face as your own!"  Lisanna says playfully.

   " I will follow you to the ends of the e-earth and b-beyond."  Loke says.

  " Good!"  Lisanna says. She winks at him again. This time she catches him by surprise when she grabs his shirt collar, and pulls him closer to her. 

   "Wh-what are you d-doing, L-Lisanna?"  Loke says. He appears to be scared.

   Everyone who sees this just thinks it is another game of his other than the fact he appears to be redder than usual and the fact that Lisanna is the one who appears to enjoy it more than necessary.

    "Just calming, what is mine!"  Lisanna says. She leans in and before Loke can register what is happening, Lisanna kisses him.  She does waste time with a kiss on the cheek like other girls have in the past. She goes straight for the lips. She kisses him with such passion, Loke feels like the world might end.  When she releases him, he looks at her in surprise.  "Wh-what was that f-for?"  Loke says. "Silly,boy!  I told you!  I don't want anyone else to think you are available. So I calm you for myself!"  Lisanna says in a low, flirty voice.  Loke's face turns as red as it has ever been.

    Everyone laughs at the silliness of it all. Everyone except for Loke, and for Natsu.  Natsu saw the whole thing is rather mad. He thinks Loke dates Lucy, and believes he cheats on her with Lisanna.  

 "Loke, you have some explaining to do!"  Natsu says.

  "What do you mean?"  Loke says.

   "Don't play innocent with me!  Why are  you cheating on Lucy with Lisanna?"  Natsu says.

    Loke laughs.  Natsu glares at him and is about to punch his lights out.

   "Natsu,  you have it all wrong. I am not dating Lucy!  She asked me to pretend to like her for a day that is all. "  Loke says.

   "Well, in that case have fun!  Lissanna, keep on eye on this one!  He is a bit of a  flirt you know!"  Natsu says.  Natsu leaves.

    The rest of the group just laughs and claps as Loke tries to get away from Lisanna.

    to  be continued in Chapter 9  Confessions?