Chapter 13 - Jungle Pool SOS!

Começar do início

        “So you’re not going to swim?” Hikaru asked while tossing his banana peel to the side.

        “Hold on, you do swim, don’t you?” Kaoru asked.

        “I can swim as good as the next guy, but this isn’t my idea of fun. I’m just not that into waterparks. We’re only going to spend the day goofing off.” She was a very lazy heroine, “Honestly, I’d rather be at home with Haruhi. I just don’t understand what’s so great about this place anyway. I mean, all you need to play in the water is a plastic pool.”

        “A plastic pool? What’s that?” The twins asked in a weird unison.

        “Let’s see. I guess they’re about this big,” she made a huge horizontal oval with her hands, “round and to use it, you have to pump it full of air.”

        “You dunce.”

        “That’s an inflatable boat, dummy.”

        “There’s no way something that small could be used as a pool.” Hikaru retorted.

        “Yeah,” Kaoru agreed.

        “Guys, it’s a small pool, haven’t you seen little kids playing in one.” Just then, Tamaki jumped from no where behind the twins and took them away.

        “I don’t know if I should feel offended or not.” She muttered.

        “Never mind that, we’ve got a bigger question for you.” Hikaru said, his eyes going back to normal for a moment.

        “Why did you make Hitomi wear that black monstrosity?” Kaoru asked and Tamaki gave a small blush.

        “I thought for sure you’d want to see her in a bathing suit and not making her cover up like that.” Hikaru said devilishly.

        “Yeah, it was surprising.” Kaoru finished.

        “I know what he’s up to. He made Hitomi cover up because he didn’t want anyone else seeing her in a bathing suit.” The said in unison.

        “You think that’s it?” Kaoru asked.

        “I bet he’s one of those jealous pervert types.” Hikaru noted.

        “That’s pretty twisted.”

        “That’s not it at all.” Tamaki said strongly then started flailing his arms about, “I was just trying to protect her innocence as any father or guardian would! Even so, it’s not proper for a young lady to walk around half naked in front of boys.” The twins pointed behind him and Hitomi gave them all another annoyed look.

        “Hito-chan!” Honey called again, “Let’s play. Do you want to go swimming in the current pool with me?” He asked as Tamaki gave a look of horror.

“Nah, I’m not going to swim today.” Hitomi sighed and put her hair in a ponytail, Honey still holding onto her arm, “Hold on. You know how to swim, do you still need that float?” Hitomi asked as her curly hair cascaded down her back, almost glittering in the sun.

        Honey made a noise as he shook his head and then his little tube, “Just looks cuter this way, you know?” He said, prancing in a lithe circle.

        “You’re right, those bunnies are really cute.” She noted as he started running away.

        “He’s so innocent.” The twins said.