Chapter 14: "Journey Of A Gemini." (PT2)

Dallas, TX
Monday, May 24, 2015
9:22 pm

LYRIC. 

We were on our fifth movie, movie hopping in the AMC. Everything was going great on our little date, I couldn't lie. Maybe Dre was really trying to get his shit together and chilling with him right now made me happy. It was like how it was when we first started dating.

"Here," he said, coming from up the steps and handing me my refilled popcorn.

"Thank you, baby," I said to him as I dug my hand into it. I looked up to see him smiling. "What?" I asked.

Dre chuckled a little. "Nothing, you just called me baby. You didn't call me by my name"

I raised my eyebrows and then put them down quickly. "I slipped up"

He smacked his lips. "Man come on"

I started laughing. "I'm just playing," I grabbed him by his face and gave him a small peck. Dre tried to deepen it and I let him. He slid his tongue in my mouth and it turned into a whole make-out session. We were kissing for at least three minutes when it started leading to him feeling on me. I had to stop him so I broke away from the kiss. Dre took a deep breath before looking straight. He didn't have to say anything, I could see all in his face he was upset. "It's just...too soon"

"I know, my bad. Plus we're in the movie theater anyway" he looked at me and then back at the screen. That familiar feeling of guilty crept on me. I didn't know why, but when it came to Dre, I always felt bad for him. Whenever he does something wrong and we communicate about it, I'm always the one who ends up feeling like I did the wrongdoing. And right now, that's exactly how I felt. Guilty. Like I had to go through with it. 

This time I kissed him again and rubbed his dick through his pants. "We just have to be quick and quiet, okay?" I mumbled against his lips before looking into his eyes. Dre was smiling like a kid in a candy factory. 

I unbuckled his black jeans and pulled them down, and of course, he helped me. Dre pulled out his dick through his underwear pouch and he was already hard. I forgot how it looked, it wasn't anything like Dee's. It wasn't as thick and long as his. Dre's was skinny and a little bit shorter. I placed my tongue on the tip of his meat and swirled it around for a few seconds. I knew that was his weak spot. I heard him let out a small groan as he started playing with my hair. I was deciding whether or not to suck on his balls because they were hairy so I just played with them in my hand.

I licked from the bottom to the tip of his dick, sucking on it and letting the spit drip down as I rolled my tongue around the tip again. After a few minutes, I began sucking and all the little things Dre ever did to me ran across my mind. I started arguing with myself in my head. Voices telling me to just nibble at his dick. As much as I tried to keep myself from doing just that, eventually, I did, and he popped me in my head quickly. I sat up fast and wiped the leftover spit from around my mouth as I looked at him with a blank stare. His jaw dropped as his hand covered his mouth. "Baby I'm sorry," I didn't say anything, I just still looked dead at him. "Lyric, you did bite me though. You're not supposed to use teeth"

"Take me home Dre!" I am semi yelled as I folded my arms.

"Alright!" he semi yelled back as he put his hands up. As Dre fixed his clothes, I gathered our things. I didn't even bother to wait on him. I took it upon myself to walk down the steps and exit the theater. After a couple of minutes, Dre was right behind me. "Lyric! Slow down," he said, jogging behind me and grabbing my arm, making me turn around. "I said I was sorry. What are you mad for? You bit me"

I took a deep breath. I knew exactly why I was mad. I was mad because I thought about all the shit this nigga did. Why should I give him another chance after all this mess he put me through these past few years?