Maddie: We're on it Doctor! (Activates the teleporter in the lab) Let's do this!

Maddie, Rose, and Anais run through the warp gate with their weapons out. The moment they get to Noreen's lab, they slice open all the snakes with duplicates of Jack's sword and help the other XJ robots clean up the place and remove any remaining enemies from their internal systems. When all is clear, the real culprit is found by Rose, who throws her sword in front of him, blocking his way out. Sanjay, the mastermind behind the infestation, turns around slowly smiling nervously at the three women, and Noreen snaps her fingers, letting XJ-8 punch his face and knock him out! Much later, a park is being vandalized and Benson, Rigby, and Mordecai are trying to figure out who did it after they went out for shakes. Benson's angry and Rigby and Mordecai tell him it wasn't them, with the three of them seeing a mysterious person run by from the house. Suddenly, Carl Wheezer brings a herd of llamas, riding one of them and chasing after the guy who's running away! Jimmy Neutron uses his jetpack to knock the guy down and the llamas nearly trample him.

Carl looking at the criminal: What is that..?

Jimmy looking at SwaySway: I don't know. But he looks terrifying... (Takes out freeze ray) No offence.

SwaySway giving a thumbs up: None taken! (Gets frozen)

Next, in the Fenton's HQ, the young blue alien, Momotaro, trains against old combat drones resembling Bobert that have been repurposed for teaching under the watch of Jack and Ashi in the Fenton Lab. They arm their lasers and fire at the samurai, who almost immediately leaps into the air with gracefulness, getting behind them and waiting for the one in front of her to shoot. When it fires its cannon, Momo ducks and the beam blows up the drone behind her, giving her a chance to take out her sword and slash the other bot in two, causing it to explode! Just when things seem finished, however, an auto turret deploys from the ceiling and shoots at the girl, but she takes her blade and deflects the missiles like a shield, destroying the machine with ease! As soon as the last defense is deactivated, the training program ends with a loud honk from the alarm!

Jack clapping: Well done, Momo!

Ashi: Yeah, you sure showed them who's boss! You're a faster learner than I was when I was your age! (Holds hand out) Want some gum?

Just as soon as Ashi stretches her hand out, Momo smacks the gum out of her palm and onto the floor to her surprise!

Momo: AHA! Nice try, Master! But you'd have to be crazy to think I'd fall for a trick like that! That's obviously one of Jimmy's sleeping agents.

Ashi chuckling: ...Actually, that wasn't a trick. I wouldn't do that to you.

Momo: ...Oops...

In the forest of Littlebark Grove, Ashi, Nicole, Timmy, and Tucker (with his attack drone) are being led by Harvey and Fee through the place. They quickly come to a stop when Timmy sees a strange square person behind a tree. Everyone gets ready for combat, but instead, they stare in awe at Domo as he does nothing to disturb them.

Timmy: Um...hi. Are you ok?

Domo nods yes.

Timmy: Are you lost?

Domo nods yes.

Timmy looking at Harvey: You know this guy?

Harvey: I don't. But I sometimes see him at night when we're sleeping... And in my dreams...