I went around to the driver door as Mech talked "I'm driving so we can get there fast . All the ladies got there belongings before we pull off ?" He asked as I nodded my head and open up the door to see a nice van inside with nice seats and nice space . From the outside it looked like a mom van.

I got in the back as Dave came in the back too , as I looked at him and he flashed a smile "our first trip together ." He said as I nodded my head "our first trip " I said as I pulled out my phone and checked stuff to make sure everything was good .

"Guys , my fiancé um she's likes to be called Gia cause that's her middle name ." Kenny said as everyone waved like we didn't know her . Gia laughed ,"Kenny come on now ." Everyone chuckled as Mech started up the car .

"You want some chips ?" Dave asked as he just wanted to talk to me,"no , just relax and enjoy the ride ." I said as I didn't want to talk to him right now . I was still tried and just comfortable .

"Okay , but I want your attention ." He said as I rolled my eyes and cracked a smile "Dave , you sitting next to me I don't know what you want me to do ." I mention as I played with my hair a little as I put my phone next to me and faced him .

His eyes wonder around ,"um , talk to me more , hug me , kiss me , fuck me , squeeze me -" he got interrupted "I know you not singing CityGirls lyrics ?" Mila turned around with her magazine and shot him a dirty look .

"They music plays too much , can't help but to try ." Dave shrugged as I smiled and moved over to him as I laid my head on his shoulder and grabbed me and pulled me closer . I guess he's just want that attention for all .

He placed his soft lips on my forehead , as I blushed and looked up at him "are you going to dance with me , when we go to the clubs ?" I asked as he shook his head  ," of course , why wouldn't I ?" He said

"No I'm just saying cause I know you like to watch me and crap ." I laughed as he rolled his eyes " yeah cause you my baby , what do you expect from me ?" He said .

"Baby , oh I'm your baby- but I just want to tell you something ." As I felt that I was a necessary to say just cause I keep thinking about him and his father and Tiffany ... it's just warmed my heart .

He stared down at me with his brown eyes as I stared back in a daze ," what you need to tell me ?" He asked as I shook my head and cleared my throat ,"I'm happy about the dinner yesterday you know - like I'm happy Tiffany in your life now ."

He's nodded his head slowly as he's looked away for a second and whispered " I'm happy too ." A soft smile landed on my face as I turned my head to see the ladies sleep as I was kinda getting sleepy too and I know we was going to be in traffic since it was getting close to 6 and people needed to get to work .

My eyes began to get heavy as I feel asleep on Dave chest .

DAVE
I was happy that she's was happy , like everything about her made me happy too . It's just sucks that she's wasn't my girlfriend but this distant seems to be working between us . I didn't want they title to ruin anything that we had going on with this good space . My urges of wanting to be with her were growing stronger and last night I came to a end that ... she's was the one for me .

This whole time she's been the one for me the minute I seen her . They way she carried and loved herself - to the point where she's was low and couldn't take anymore and this journey only been 3 months now . Since July . I'm happy this summer we got together cause they was the best thing .

"Yo Dave you good back there ?" Mech asked as I nodded my head "yeah , I'm good . How's the driving ?" I asked as Mech chuckled ,"it's alright , people coming in now for work since it's getting later in the day ."