I'm a fairy princess........part 16

Ok sooooo sorry i havent uploaded and this is just a quick chapter so ill try and upload again soon. Sorry its sooo short! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked slowly down the glass stairs. My grip tightening around Alan's arm as if I was afraid to fall. But the question was, afraid to fall for a whom or a what? I kept head held high, but my eyes were tracing the intricate designs on my shoes.

"Look up", Alan half snarled and half whispered.

"Why should I", I sneered only looking up to meet his eyes.

"Because my whole kingdom is watching and I'd rather not be the fool who has to walk around with YOU on my arm", he growled lowly in my ear, as a shiver passed through me. You can't blame me for what happened next, it was an oppurtunity to good to refuse.

"Oh Princes Alan!", a voice called as we finally finished descending the stairs. I looked up and what a surprise it the one and only barbie.

"Ehm...yes?", it was funny, I had never seen the Prince so flustered before, probably because Barbie was wearing a hot pink mini dress to a formal ball.

"Oh I loooove the dress your wearing!', I lied through my teeth.

"Oh thank you but its not the least appropiate, I have something even better", she turned to Alan smiling what I think was supposed to be a seductive smile before completely unzipping her dress. The crowd gasped, and all eyes turned to her. Alan seemed to have frozen, a look of utter disgust shadowed over his face.

"Don't you love it? It's my present from me to you", she squealed running towards him, looking as if she was ready to jump him, then and there. That was the scariest part, but the funniest was what happened next.

Guards entered the room one by one, and soon she was surrounded guns and all. After seeing that Ms. Pink here wasn't a threat the handcuffed her and dragged her out of the room, her heels clicking against the floor.

And then I just couldn't hold it in anymore, I laughed and I laughed until I cried. But heres the thing, faeries should only laugh in front of other faeries, why? Because once a fairy laughs in front of anyone else that other person has to laugh as well. So everyone in the kingdom was laughing because of me, until I stopped.

"You...maade...uuss...l-laugh", Alan accused as he tried to catch his breath.

"Sorry, it was too funny", I mumbled.