The facts!

OK sooooooo I've noticed that ya things in the story are kinda getting confusing so, I'm just putting in the facts here.

Saphira

1. Is a fairy princess.

2. She has one b*tchy sister, Crystal.

3. She also has one awesome twin brother, Cowen.

4. At the beginning of the story she had been going to a...I guess you could call it a magic-high school, for humans and other species.

5. She is very powerful, she can control all elements(earth is her favorite) and a lot of other powers.

6. On her first day of school she met a werewolf b*tch named Hailey, who has come back into the story after she was err... not mentioned for a while.

7. After she met Hailey she met Prince Alan.

8. She is now in the Werewolf kingdom hiding away from her parents, (the king and queen) because they want to kill her.

9. Every Fairy in the story has a true form and thats when the fairy completely lets their magic out and there is nearly nothing human about them anymore.

10. Has a petite form. Pale skin. Hair thats kind of a strawberry or red blonde with brown mixed in. Violet eyes that change color when shes overly happy or if shes about to lose her temper. And purple tattoos that go up and down her arms, that represent her magic.

Alan

1. Alan is the Prince/son of alpha of the highest ranking pack in their world.

2. He has a weird personality and he confuses Saphira.

3. Deals with a lot of sluts because he has not yet chosen a mate.

4. He has slightly tanned skin, gold colored eyes, dark brown hair, and a nice body build ;)

5. He is a werewolf of course.

Hailey

1. Shes kinda a slut.

2. She causes a lot of trouble.

3. She hate Saphira.

4. She is also a werewolf.

5. She is also in the same clan/pack as Alan.

Cowen!

1. Is Saphira's Twin Bro!!!!

2. He can feel Saphira's emotions like there his own.

3. Saphira cannot feel his emotions.

4. He has a connection with Saphira where he knows where she is at all times and vice versa.

5. Cowen and Saphira were close until he left a couple years before.

Alissa

1. Is a future fairy!!!!

2. She is also Saphira's friend and rommate back at the school.

3. She is a part of the fairy kingdom.

4. She is pretty much completely and utterly innocent.

5. Shes very.....er.....peppy/preppy. and happy alot.

Crystal

1. Is Saphira's sister.

2. She is jealous of Saphira and despises her because she has all the power.

3. She doesn't really care about Saphira.

4. She dated Alan but he broke up with her.

5. She has tried to kill Saphira on numerous times.