I'm a Fairy Princess: Damage Control

Hey everyone sooo I know I haven't uploaded this story in the longest time! But I just had a mini epiphany hahaa ;). So I hope you guys haven't completely given up on this story and I hope you read and vote/comment again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The laughing had finally calmed down and people were beginning to stare. I laughed nervously and stared at the floor. Sheesh people can't laugh everyone once and awhile? Ok soooo I kind of made them laugh but its not really my fault! I can't control it!

       The sound of a single violin filled the air, shattering the awkward silence. And people began to dance. "Saphira," a deep voice whispered in my ear, their breath tickling the back of my neck.

        I spun around on my heel to come face to face with Alan. I hadn't realized how close we were until I felt his nose brush the side of my cheek. A shuddering breath slipped through my slightly open lips.

     Think Saphira control control control. What is wrong with me? First I laughed in a room full of werewolves and now this?

 "Yes Alan," I asked looking up to meet his hazel eyes with my purple. "Would you like to dance," he asked me. I looked away from Alan and focused my attention on the shining chandelier that hung above our heads.

What was I doing here? In the werewolf Kingdom? Hiding from my own parents?! I'm the Fairy Princess Saphira! And I'm dancing with Prince Alan?! Theres something wrong with this picture. Isn't there?

"I can't do this," I mumbled breaking out of Alan's arms I walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok soooo I know its reaaaaallllly short but I'm just getting started...;) More to come!

C

CO

COM

COMM

COMME

COMMEN

COMMENT

COMMEN

COMME

COMM

COM

CO

C

+

V

VO

VOT

VOTE

VOT

VO

V

!

!

!