Chapter 33

"Oohhhh my God... Emma this looks beautiful and breathtaking" I admired the orange flowing evening gown once more.

   "Okay, you need to stop looking at it and come over here" she said dragging me to the mirror. "I will be doing your make up today"

   "What... no...no way you are going to make me look like a mermaid" I said alarmed

   "Calm down baby girl, I know your type of make up and I will be doing just that so just trust me" she replied drawing a chair for me to sit as the journey of Emma beauty glamour started.
   "I really can't believe you are leaving me alone" she said

"Is that coming from the same lady that wanted me married so badly"

"You know I don't mean that, I am really gonna miss you" she said laying on me

    "And I am going to miss you more" I replied hugging her back. She was more than a best friend. She was a sister I never had and a best friend I always prayed for.

Few minutes later I was looking at a different version of myself in the mirror. Who would ever believe I could be this beautiful. I picked up the gown and slipped into it as Emma did her own make up and got dressed looking like she was the bride!

   "Wow... You are the most beautiful bride in the universe" Mrs Ken said hugging me followed by Simon who just kept smilling and nodding his head. "It's time sweetheart, your groom is waiting" I took Simon's hand as he walked me to the garden with Emma holds my evening gown.

    "You look amazing"

     "And you look like the very prince charming in Cinderella" I replied as we both chuckled. Zayn was dressed in a tailored grey tuxedo and a mixed color of dark blue neck tie to go. His hair seemed messy like he just came out of shower making him look like a school boy. I was interrupted as the pianist started playing and everyone became calm taking in the melody of the sound.

    It was a glamorous wedding.
With the sunlight pouring down into the garden. We spilled out into the crowd as we were both introduced to family, friends and business associates we don't know. Just when the blue sky had lost some of it's glare and was beginning to soften we sat on a round table with close family and friends sharing stories of the good time we all had and laughing over a glass of wine.

   I layed on the bed starring at those lovely eyes that held the better part of my reflection. For a moment none of us made a move until I felt his fingers on my lips and almost reluctantly like I was scared I moved close as our lips moved in a perfect rhyme . This was nothing like what I dreamt of, this is heaven! The feeling of love filled me as he kissed every part of me and I gave myself up to the blaze arching against him as he kissed me more deeply it seemed he was searching for my soul and as our hands fumbled on each other's button the fear of everything I held over the years came crashing in my mind but this sensation made me powerless and we just couldn't stop. Indeed nothing is as enjoyable as something legal and with every thrust I felt a new definition of love and I just want to live my life loving this man. I knew the other part of love that night as he held me close after the morning prayers and said thank you countless times.

     "Baby" I heard the calm voice and as I opened my eyes to meet his the event of yesterday filled my mind and I felt ashamed

   "Come on," Zayn helped me up as he placed a cup of coffee and toast on the table. "I made you breakfast" he said

   "Uhmmm......" I managed to say

   "Go on, taste it"

    "It tastes nice" I said as I took a bite of the toast.

    "Thank you for coming into my life" he said sitting close to me "I might not be perfect but I will try to be the best husband I can be" and with a peck he excused himself.

     Zayn's P O V
    Last night was like nothing I ever imagined and more than just love making I was filled with love and hope. I knew it was never going to be easy but I was ready to go through every trouble for her. Making Viread(tenofovir) tabs my everyday companion will be tirring but I have no choice since it's the preferred scientifically proven prep exposure prophylaxis for couples with the retroviral disease issues. I came out of the bathroom almost immediately as I heard a knock on the door. 'Wonder who could be there'.

   "Don't worry I will get it" I said to Amirah

    "Good morning"

     "Morning and how are you doing" I asked Emma trying to figure out what could be the problem.

   "I just want to see my best friend" she replied sadly

   "Ohhh sure, come in" I said giving her room to come inside before closing the door. I sat on the couch turning on the TV as I tried to concentrate on whatever they were saying before a call came in. 'Simon'

   "Hi man"

   "The groom with a class how are you doing today" he asked with a sarcastic tone

   "Just like a man that walked where angels opened "

   "I really hope my sister is fine" he asked laughing already

  "Of course she is much more better like never before" I replied as I joined him in the laughter too.

   Having such a beautiful life, a great woman and a fantastic job was all I ever wished for and as the days passed I learned more and more to be a better person. A better version of myself with the help of my guardian angel. It's said that marriage gets boring most of the time but I feel adventious with every event and every memory we share. Days became weeks, weeks became months and we are counting years together.  Years of hope, happiness and love.