Chapter 15

So many questions were running through her mind. What is the important question Zayn wants to ask her all of a sudden. The thoughts of him knowing her past and pain came into her mind as she fell silent forgetting she was still in his office.

    "Amirah... Amirah!!!." He called her bringing her back from her deep thoughts

    "Yes sir!...I...you were about to ask me something"

     "Exactly but you were suddenly silent... Are you owk?"

      "Yes sir! I....what was the question?"

        "Don't worry you can go. Its not really that important"

        He watched her as she silently went out of his office. This feelings is becoming something extraordinary and he just can't help feeling this way whenever he is close to her. Zayn laid his back on the chair he was sitting as he closed his eyes gently making his eyelashes flutter like that of a five year old prince. The memories of the chat he had with her on her birthday filled his mind as he smiled to every words that she said.

     "Emma can you come to my office now"

      "Have you finally realized you can't do without me"

       "Just get your ass here" Amirah screamed before dropping her cell on the table.

    Few minutes later Emma came walking as fast as her legs can carry her into Amirah's office

     "You scared me Amirah what's wrong with you" She enquired immediately she entered the office.

      "Nothing to do with my health.....Emma I don't know why I can't concentrate this days, I just keep thinking of him"

    Emma sat close to Amirah as she held her hands in a consoling manner. "Who is it Amirah"

     "The boss!...I think am in love with him"

    "I can't believe this...Amirah its a good thing. You are in love and finally admitting to your feelings"

       Emma looked into Amirah's eyes with so much joy and happiness.
     "Emma don't you get it, I just can't love him. What if he feels otherwise.... What if he can't live a life of pretends, what if he finds out am dying and might suddenly drop to the ground one day, what if it is all different than all the love stories I have heard of, just tell me Emma what if.......".

     " Listen....listen to me Amirah...you are not going to die anytime soon and you are one of the most amazing, strong, beautiful and religious woman I have ever known. I am 100% sure he loves you more than you would ever imagine. So please Amirah you are never a liability to anyone but a blessing. Emma concluded as she also started shedding tears alongside Amirah who couldn't hold back her tears anymore.

    Zayn was passing by Amirah's office when he decided to check on her and to his surprise he might both Amirah and Emma crying as they held hands like that of a prisoner in pain and lost of hope.

       They were bought back to the present world when they heard the door been opened.

      "What is going on here" Zayn asked with his normal expression
             As usual Emma was the only one who could muster up the courage to speak first.

      "Amirah was having severe headache and refused to take her drugs.....so...I just had to beg her in tears to take her drugs" Emma lied in a very serious way without missing out any words.

    Zayn was silent for sometime looking from Amirah to Emma like he was trying to find out if they were really telling him the truth.

    "Amirah come with me. Now!" He commanded as he turned and left the office while Amirah followed him hastily outside until they got to the parking lot of the hospital before he stopped and looked at her.

     "Get inside the car am taking you home" Zayn said as he opened the door to the car and sat down waiting for Amirah to join him but to his surprise she continued standing at the same spot without making a move. Zayn came down and stood at her front staring at her like a little child.

       "Am sorry sir....i..am better, I will be better" She answered with a shaky voice

     "Exactly the reason why I am taking you home now, so hop in let me take you home and no argument" he concluded as he went to the passengers seat and opened the door for her and Amirah hopped in before he joined her and started the car.

    I kept staring at Zayn as he drove like he was been chased, he held the steering wheel in a fistful way. I was shocked when the car took a different turn from my usual way home but I was too scared to ask him why he was taking a different way. Few minutes later the car finally stopped at a gigantic gate, he honked and suddenly the gate opened on its own. I was so shocked that I totally forgot my mood and feed my eyes to every beautiful things I was seeing. The scenery of the building was breathtaking with all the beautiful flowers and water falls that made it seemed like a hotel I saw in a movie premier. Wait.....'where am I, what am I even doing here with him' I suddenly became curious as I asked the question

     "Where is this Zayn and what am I doing here" I asked almost angry.

     "My house for starters and I brought you here so you can at least relax your head and tell me exactly what is wrong with you" he replied as he got down from the car without sparing me a glance.

    I was totally mad at his bossy attitude everywhere around me and I don't care what I feel for him or who he is, I am just going to tell him what I think about his attitude.

     "Zayn!" I Called in a loud voice which made him and two young ladies dressed as a steward to both turn towards me. I stepped closer to him making sure I was few inches away from touching him. "I really don't care of how bossy you are but for further clarification you are not my boss outside the office, so please will you stop all this because am not getting you. One minute you are nice and the next minute you want to order me around... What exactly is it with you" my words came out in a hurry to my greatest surprise. The steward excused herself even without been asked.
      He just kept staring at me like I have lost my mind and at the same time like he felt pity for me. He suddenly grabbed by hand as he dragged me along the corridor which lead to the main entrance of the house. The lovely sparkle and shivers his hands sent to me was that of fire and calmness combined together. Amirah I shaked myself out of such stupid thoughts as I tried to get hold of myself, he led me to a seat on a beautiful decorated couch in one of the most beautiful sitting rooms I could ever imagine.

       "Karen" he screamed rolling his eyes

       The steward came running towards us as she stood in his front with fear.
         "Get her whatever she needs and go get Miss Rebecca and tell her we have a guest"

       'Guest!' I screamed in my mind making sure it didn't come out as a speech. I really don't understand the type of person he is, few minutes ago he was ordering me around and now am his guest. He actually kidnapped me and brought me here for only God knows what. I told myself even though I knew I sounded childish

        "Stop starring at me because I am not going to change my mind" that was when I realized that I have been looking at him and just when I was about to start blotting my angers out a elderly woman came towards me with a smiling face like we were friends

      "Oohhhh my God she is so beautiful Zayn" she said while drawing me into a tight hug which kept me confused and shocked. I bent down and greeted her with a confused smile.

     "Stand up my dear, you are too beautiful to kneel in greetings. You are a queen and a rare gem" she told me in a loving way which made me blush and forgot all my angers. Zayn was just starring at us without saying a single word or changing his expression. I really wonder when I will be able to read his mind ad know his thoughts.

       "I am stealing her for a minute so don't go around missing her too much" she said turning towards Zayn who only nodded. Wait!!!......missing me, I think she is misunderstanding the situation all of a sudden because zayn will never even think of me not to speak of missing me. I really need to let her know we are nothing close to that kind of thing before she get her hopes high. I concluded just before she led me to another wonders of Zayn building.