Chapter 5

Hy guys, thanks for opening this story and if u want to see more of what I have to offer just kindly encourage me by clicking on that star sign below each chapter (Vote) Plssss....love yea

  I am jst  super excited today, I was dressed like a real Nigerian lady with my blue Ankara and black veil which was beautified with stones, this was the second time i will be dressed like a Nigerian since i came to New York. Immediately i step out of my car trying to fix my veil properly i noticed a black SUV parked in the hospital garage even when I tried ignoring it my love for cars kept pushing me to take a look at it.
  'OMG' it's a SUV I screamed excitedly like a 4 year old with a bag of candy. It's beautiful I kept muttering to myself as i examined the car. The glass was tinted so i stretched my neck to see if i can get a better view of it when i was interrupted.

  "You not jst admiring me but my car, Dr what's the name again"

  "Amirah" I replied still looking at the car

  "Dr Amirah, shouldn't you be in the hospital attending to your patients instead of disturbing the peace of a gentleman's car"

  "Sorry sir" I replied in a sarcastic tone

"I never said you wronged me jst go do your job"
He clarified as he entered the car while i turned towards the hospital. What a boss!!!

  That girl is really unbelievable,imagine how she was dancing and jumping around the car, how can she look so beautiful at the same time sad. "Did I jst admitted she was beautiful" I asked myself.
She is not bad looking but not that beautiful, jst that those piece of eye candy could make anyone fall in love, and that voice sounds like an angel singing a lullaby but there is something in that eyes pleading for help and protection.

   My thoughts were interrupted by my phone beeping.

     "Hy Man"

   "Zayn, dnt forget the function is by 8 tomorrow"

   "Do i really need to attend, you know how much i hate gatherings"

  "Yes, you just have to attend and trust me you won't regret it a bit"

Zayn frowned in response to his cousin adamant refusal. He knew better than to argue.
    "Owk fn I will be there"He said instead and clicked off his cell phone before he could say another word.
   He kept that stoic expression as he tossed the phone to the passenger side of his SUV. For the fourth time that day, he found himself asking how he allowed Hakeem to talk him into attending this function.

     Amirah went straight to Emily's room to update her about the progress on her case, not that she understood much but just to let her know it won't repeat itself.

   "Hy friend" she whispered

  "Hy, Hw is my little friend feeling today"

   "I think i could be a close friend to Barney and play lots of games"

  I laughed at her sarcasm before sitting close to her.
   "I spoke to a friend of my who is a lawyer and works for a  child's right organisation about your case and he has promised to take it up but I would like to meet your mum. What do you think"

    "Owk"She replied

    "Good, so i will see u later before going home and don't forget to hit that button when you need anything. You might be discharged tomorrow" I told her

   "Thank you" she replied with mixed feelings

  "Don't worry it will be fine" I assured her as i left the room to check on other patients.