Chapter 11

Amirah was trying as much as possible not to conclude on his words.

"You will pay for it by attending to the lady in room 125. I was personally attached to her but I just can't stand her constant complains over everything so ur bill depends on her satisfaction with your services. What do you say, Deal?" He asked still looking at her to see her reactions.

"Mmmmm sir that will be like sending me on a death mission.

"But that is the only way I will receive the payment or do you want to keep it"

"No, no sir I will do it. I dn't like been indebted to someone" she replied winking her eyes unintentionally

"Owk fn I will get the document to you later" He said as he went back to his seat trying every possible best not to stare at her.

"Thank you sir" she said before living the office.

Amirah was still thinking of what she was to do with Emily's case when she remembered the lawyer she spoke to and immediately picked her phone to dial his number. After ringing for a while he picked up.

"Salaam Barrister" Amirah greeted

"Waalaikum salam, Doctor Amirah how you doing" Asked barrister Ahmad

"Alhamdullilah, I have been busy so when is the first hearing in court"

"It will be on monday, will i see you in court?"

"Definitely you will, I will stand by her till the end" Amirah replied with much seriousness.

"Good....good! So i spoke to Emily's mum and she have decided to stand in the witness box in favour of her daughter. The organization have also decided to sponsor the girl's education and of course her well-being" said the lawyer at the other end of the line.

"Thank you very much really appreciate"

"You welcome" and the call went off.

Emma felt lonely and totally absent minded as she remembered her loving childhood memories with her family. The wonderful care and peaceful presence of every beautiful soul around. Everything changed the day i caught Andrea(Her cousin) and Fred together. It was a total disaster, and the beginning of all the family breakdown because the whole family felt I complain too much. Everyone thought I was the troublesome one since I ruined the party they took so much trouble in inviting their top social class friends.

I was so mad that I didn't care of who was there or what they think of me. I just wanted to spill out my anger on Andrea. How could she even think of doing that to me. Was this the 'thank you' I get after paying for her debts or for bailing her from the cell when she got drunk and smashed a bottle on an innocent passer by. Emma was still deep in thoughts when Amirah opened the door to her office.

"I just want to smack him or probably pinch him....who does he think he is giving me orders like I am his slave or submissive to him" Amirah complained immediately she entered the office throwing Emma off guard.

"Hy girl calm down, who is it?"

"That bossy guy of a boss who thinks I should pay him back for a gift I didn't beg him to give me"

"But you never wanted a free car so paying for it is cool"

"Yah I know, But not in the manner he suggested"

"Did he ask you to sleep with him because if he did I am going straight to his office to give him the piece of my mind" Emma remarked as she stood on her feet.

"No, no, no not that. It's just that he asked me to watch over a woman who he sees as a troublemaker and regular complainer" Amirah said in a frustrating way.

"Come on girl you will be fine, I trust your wonderful care. she will be forced not to be of any trouble to you...mmmm So cheer up and stop that tiny anger of yours already"

"What will I do without you"

"Eat a whole pizza!!!" Emma replied laughing as Amirah chased after her.

"Felicia you can never go against me you know that" said an angry looking Casey

"Not after what you did to my daughter, I am leaving to never come back"

"How dare you talk to me like that" he said sending a resounding slap to her face

"Mummy! " screamed Little Emily as she rushed to help her mum stand up.

"I don't care how many times you will have to hit me, I am not going to stay here and pretend everything is fine when I know you almost destroyed the life of my duaghter. How stupid was I not to understand that you were a coward and a monster" Felicia said as she broke down in tears.

"You can go for all I care but don't expect any money from me again and I will see how you will live" He clearified as he brought out a matchbox lighting a cigarette.

"You can keep your filty money and take it along to hell. I will be perfectly fine". She replied draging her suitcase out with Emily in one her hands

Felicia boarded a cab that took her to her parents house down town. The same house she abandoned ten years ago for greener pastures. She looked at her clothes and a tear slide down her cheeks, she was going back in a worst state than when she left home. Her only improvement and comfort was her duaghter.
The cab stopped at a ranch house up the hill. Felicia felt reluctant of going inside the house until she heard her mum's voice asking the ranch keeper to check the door. She opened it slowly unaware of what might happen next.

"Felicia my duaghter is that you" asked the aged woman sitting on an armchair.

"Yes mum, it's me" she said as she ran to hug her mother.

"My baby, are you fine, hope you not hurt......honey Come down our duaghter is back?"

A Mexican looking old man came down the stars hurriedly as he dropped the book he was holding and ran to hug his duaghter crying.

It was a family moment, the moment of regrets, pains, happiness and hope.

"Who is that little Angel with you" asked Felicia's dad

"Your granddaughter papa"
She replied still crying.
The man she referred to as papa ran and hugged Emily as he kept repeating 'my beautiful grandduaghter'.

Hy guys, I decided to add the family aspect of Felicia life to tell you how important family is. You can never feel more comfortable or happy around anyone except with your family so no matter how hard or impossible it seems just make things right with them.
Lov yea.......