The Billionaires Sweetheart

T H E  B I L L I O N A I R E ' S  S W E E T H E A R T

***

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my new book and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. The same rules apply here that apply to every single book that I have ever written.

To get to the important stuff:

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without permission from the author/publisher.

©2020 by pearl_love_27

Now that all the fancy stuff  has been said, In plain do not copy my book thank you.

If you find anyone doing so please tell me so I can deal with it because I hate it when people take other peoples hard work and use it as their own.

***

Banners? Trailers? Or book covers? They are welcome please send me a message so I can give your further details, when submitting please don't forget to include your username so I can credit you!

***

Translations? Nope I am not allowing them at the moment, but if you would like to translate TBS please direct message me here on wattpad.

***

Editing, I have edited this book but I am human and I do make mistakes or miss them in this case. Please do point them out so that I can fix them up!

***

At the end of the book I will have a Q&A for  our main Characters so while reading think of some questions you would like our characters to answer.

****

Summary:

Nicholas, or as he is known by his small group of friends as Nick, has finally taken over his fathers Empire. Having a harsh father and no mother while growing up has hardened Nick in ways no can comprehend.

Until that day.

Perla Summers has officially lost her job as the personal assistant at WC as they shut down due to low income. She is now inclined to go to a job interview at Adonis Corps which has been taken over by the irresistible Nicholas Adonis himself. Perla has always been rather compassionate and loving and never doubted herself or anyone for that matter.

Until that day.

***

Now that all is said, I would like to thank you for reading this far and for reading The Billionaires Sweetheart.

***

Thanks💫