The Suite Of Questions

Start from the beginning

"True....I guess....I will then. I will ask her. Thank you for your time, everyone. Now, all I have to do is find an opportune moment." The meeting adjourned, and everyone headed straight for the dorms.

Uraraka saw Izuku running laps in the courtyard, accelerating for a minute, then stopping from time to time for more shadowboxing, push ups, burpees, and other such exercises in Full Cowl mode. Typical Deku, the hard worker as always. But the weird feeling was stuck in her mind like a splinter that was wedged deep under the skin. Should she ask him what changed him so? It was an innocent question, not like asking if he has a crush on someone or his sexual proclivities like Mineta would, blatantly and in public. Like Asui said, if he doesn't want to answer then she can just apologize, back away and not force the issue any further.

But the utter dread of the possibility being right compelled her to clamp her mouth shut. "Hey, Uraraka! You coming? Or didja wanna keep staring at Midoriya? Either way's fine with me."

"I-I am not....wait for me!" Uraraka ran to catch up to her friends, away from Izuku, away from the opportune moment to ask him anything that was on her mind at the time.

Having confirmed that everyone in his class had cleared out, Izuku pulled out his phone and sent a text to Jirou.

――They're all gone now, I think.

――I know I'm the one that suggested it, but I feel kinda bad having to do this though. Dating behind people's backs, I mean.

――Well, neither one of us was comfortable of letting everyone know, so here we are. But we can think of it as a training exercise for going undercover. Sort of.

――Everything's a training exercise to you, isn't it. NEEEERRRRD!

――Hey! It's a valid and necessary skill that we'll need at some point. Hopefully not, but it will come up at some point.

――What, going undercover in the League of Villains? You? Right, when Shouji finally shows his face to the class. Or when that Monoma guy from 1-B suddenly stops being a dick.

――Oh haha.

"Midoriya." His texting was interrupted by Aizawa, with a folded up sleeping bag under his arm and the other hand sucking on the straw protruding from an energy drink. "You have some time right now?"

"M-Mr. Aizawa?"

"Do you or not?"

"Um, y-yes sir. Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong. I was just wondering if you could drop by and visit Eri. Togata already went. And it has been a while since she saw you." It was true. After rescuing her from the Eight Precepts of Death and shattering their operation, U.A. had taken her into their custody to protect her from villains that would abuse her Quirk and protect others from her Quirk. Aizawa volunteered to take care of her, being the only Pro Hero with the Quirk to suppress her powers from acting out of control.

The last time they saw each other was during the Cultural Festival when she was on Mirio's shoulders when she smiled for the first time. "Of course. I'd be glad to. Um...would it be alright if I bring someone along with me?"

"Who?"

"K-Jirou. She was the lead vocal and bass for the Culture Festival and is directly responsible for restoring her smile. Getting her used to smiling would be a step in the right direction for her, and well....the only solution that I know that works is music. At least, that's what I-that's my vote."