"Morning love" he muttered, wrapping his arm around me, bringing me closer to him. His morning voice was so sexy. Dear god.

"Hi" I giggled as i cuddled into his chest.

"What time is it?" He groaned as he picked his phone up from the bed side table.

"Ughhh." he groaned as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Where are you goinggggg?" I groaned as I slowly sat up on the bed. He poked his head out of the bathroom door and looked at me.

"You're real forgetful, arent you? We've got the boat trip in 40 minutes. Get all sexed up." He winked as he closed th door, leaving me there.

"Well I'm going to need to use the bathroom." I muttered as I opened up my suitcase and looked at my choice of Bikinis. I looked through the 3 pairs I brought with me.

I laid them down on the bed and inspected them closesly, Until i felt two hands snake their way around my waist.

"I like that one." Harry mumbled, tilting his head to the direction of a black, ruffled bikini. I giggled and picked it up from the bed, placing the other two back in the suitcase. Harry put his hands on the small of my back and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Off you go..." he mumbled as he pushed me in and closed the door behind me. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair up, and proceeded to slip on my Bikini. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I was actually feeling somewhat happy with the way I looked. I fixed myself up and walked out of the bathroom, the first thing I heard was Harry wolf whisting.

"Damn..." he muttered underneath his breath. I laughed and looked down.

"You know what I just realised?" I heard Harry say, as i looked up to reach his smirking face.

"What's that Harry?"

"I havent gotten my good morning kiss." he sulked. I laughed and kissed him on the lips, and he seemed to have liked it because he returned it quite lovingly. We were just caught in our own little world until....

"Guys are you ready to- DEAR GOD PEOPLE" We turned around to see Niall covering his eyes and Brittany laughing.

"Ni she's in her Bikini not her bra and underwear...." She laughed. Niall shyly removed his hands from his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief

"Thank god..." he muttered as me and Harry were giggling.

"You guys ready to go?" Brittany said.

"I'll just slip on some shorts and grab my bag." I said as I went to go get some shorts from my suitcase.

"Don't put shorts on. They're irrelevant."

"All clothes are 'irrelevant' to you, Harry." I smirked as I slipped on my shorts.

"Who needs 'em?" Harry chuckled as he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room, following behind Brittany and Niall.

Harry's P.O.V

We were all having a good time at the boat party, All the lads and the girls just chilling out. I was feeling a bit partied out so I sat to the side for a bit, just watching Chloe.

God, she was so perfect.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing. I picked it up to read a text from Emma.

"Hey Harry. We still up for that Starbucks date after your back from Hawaii? - xo Emma."

Shit. Did I forget to mention I planned a date with Emma before Chloe was my girlfriend?