"Not" Junmyeon retaliated.

"Please don't let us miss it" Baekhyun whined.

"I highly doubt he'd do that after all this work we put in" Chanyeol said strictly.

"Yeah yeah" Kyungsoo waved them off again. The members have never really seen this side of him. They didn't know how to react.

"In conclusion, now what?" Zitao questioned.

"Now, we commence mission get Jongin" Yixing smirked.

"And I get to see Sehun finally" Luhan smiled sheepishly.

Kyungsoo had tried to keep Sehun out of the planning for the most part to avoid the risk of anything being spilled to Jongin. And as far as got7, they would obviously be involved later on after. But not in what he was planning now. Just his closest friends.

"Ok everyone get out. We can't all get him together, too obvious. I'll see you guys later" Kyungsoo finally spoke up again.

It was him who would be meeting his boyfriend to prepare for the night that would change everything.

~

"Baby!!" Jongin rushed to be held by Kyungsoo when he walked in the door of the café. Kyungsoo gladly embraced him and inhaled his sweet scent.

"I missed you" Jongin nuzzled his face into his neck.

"Ewww"

"It hasn't even been that long"

"Get a room"

His group of friends cooed at the couple. A piece of ice being thrown at one point.

Kyungsoo reached down to pick the piece of ice up and threw it back twice as hard, catching Sehun in the chest.

"Ouch...maknae...abuse" Sehun dramatically coughed.

Normally the group probably would've gotten kicked out but Heechul, being the boss, was dying of laughter. Donghae winking at the choking Sehun.

"Anyway, I'm sorry I've been a little distant lately. Let me take you out tonight?" Kyungsoo glided his nose against Jongin's.

"I'd rather just go straight home to be honest" Jongin giggled back.

"GET OUT" The group said at once. Kyungsoo grabbed Jongin's hand and lead him out of the café and into his car.

Instead of driving home. He began route to the location.

"Kyungiee~~ why not home??" Jongin pouted.

"Because love, I have something planned first"

"Kyungsoo, our anniversary isn't until this weekend though~" He pouted again, Not wanting to feel bad he won't be able to do anything back.

"It's ok, it's not that" Kyungsoo rubbed his thigh with his free hand.

Jongin raised an eyebrow. If it wasn't for their anniversary, what could he have been planning all this time?

Firstly, Kyungsoo had wanted to take Jongin on this all day date first before it reached night. But he ended up making sure everything was perfect and night came too fast. Besides, he was way too excited, yet scared, so he wanted to get to it.

Jongin began to get lost in his thoughts, not even noticing that they had pulled up to a resort hotel on the coast.

"The hell? How long have we been driving?"

"Not that long, only about an hour"

"Soo~~ did you really get us a hotel room for the weekend? At this expensive place?"