Shinin Shinin//1

"I think Kyungsoo's been up to something lately" Jongin said taking a sip of his americano.

"Why...um do you say that?" Sehun looked back and forth.

"He's just been running off at random times lately"

"I mean to be fair, you're dating a ga-"

Jongin quickly threw a piece of his sandwhich at Sehun.

"What?" Wonpil questioned.

"Nothing!" Jongin, Sehun, and Jackson all said at once.

The friend group still had no idea about the other side of their life and he intended to keep it that way for their safety.

"Anyway...is you're anniversary coming up?" Jackson Questioned.

"It is actually" Jongin sighed. He didn't even think about that. He was good at last minute stuff.

"Then maybe he's just planning ahead" Heechul said coming over.

"Were you listening?" Jongin questioned with a smirk.

"I am entitled to your conversation sir. I basically raised you" He sassed.

"He has a point" Donghae smirked at his side.

"I hate you both" Jongin pouted.

Since graduation, the friends have done their best to keep their friendship tight as promised.

Jae and Wonpil went off to the same college for performing arts.

Dongwoo was still undecided, but had a decent job at a recording company.

Taemin was following his dreams of becoming a dancer, and took on a job at a choreography studio.

And obviously, The other three were in the same boat. Since the gang brought in some decent cash, college was never really a thought.

But lately since the gang has been at a hult, Jongin has thought about getting at least a part time job, But Kyungsoo likely wasn't gonna allow that.

Their first plan of attack getting started back up was most likely gonna be a bank if he had to guess. They were easy for them at this point and they needed to re-up with cash, since none of the members had a job. That he knew of.

"Anyway, it's probably nothing to be worried about" Dongwoo shrugged.

"I wouldn't overthink anything Jongin" Taemin placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I know"

~

"Minseok!! It's so fucking pretty" Kyungsoo said looking down at the item he had picked out.

"Do I need to remind you how much it was?"

"Nope" He shook his head and clasped the box closed.

"Please, please keep this safe until later"

"You know it, it's not like you'll let anyone else touch it" Jongdae said, wrapping his arm around Minseok's waist.

Kyungsoo waved them off and turned back to his work.

Jongdae shook his head. He never thought Kyungsoo of all people would be the one to follow in his footsteps first. Although, he & Minseok knew that he wasn't making a bad decision.

"Do you think this is too much?" Kyungsoo tilted his head to the side looking at what him and some of the members have been working on for weeks.

"Absolutely" Yifan shrugged.