『26』

two updates in one day ??? (well, for me)
w   o   w

warning: two lesbians lesbaining and two gays gaying

also, you will possibly hate me for many reasons 🙃
●֍●

We walked into Laurel's apartment and collapsed into the couch. I hiccuped and excused myself. She chuckled "it's okay" and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. We stayed like that until I calmed down. "So?" She asked, lifting herself up against the armrest.

I took a few deep breaths before telling her everything I knew. I told her about the party, I told her about the game we played and I told her about the incident in the forest.

She caressed my shoulder every time I was close to crying but because of her sweet comfort, I didn't burst  into tears. "Do you want me to make tea for you?" She asked.

I nodded but she didn't move. "Words, sweetheart. I won't bite." I felt the heat rush to my face at the pet name. "Y-yes."

God, why was I stuttering so much?

She beamed and hopped off the  couch and into the kitchen. The began making tea and hummed in delight. I sat on the couch until she called me. I walked over and took the cup of tea out of her hand. I leaned against the counter and took small sips.

She took a sip of her tea and sighed. "Tea always makes me feel better."

"Which kind of tea? Drama tea or actual tea?" I chuckled.

"Both obviously!" She laughed, pushing her dyed hair out of her face. I giggled and placed my cup of tea down.

She looked at me intensely and bit her lip. "I know this is sudden but," She set her cup down as well and focused on the ground.

"What? What is it?" I asked. I stepped closer to her and lifted her head up. She looked into my eyes and gave me a sheepish smile.

"Can I kiss you?"

I don't know what came over me but I smashed my lips into hers.

It was slow and full of passion but we've just met so was this okay?

Probably not, but heck, I did enjoy it. I pulled away when she began single lip kissing. I could feel my face heat up for about the a hundredth time. She pulled me into a hug and stuck her face into the crook of my neck.

She began drifting us over to the couch and we collapsed once again.

"I know this is a bit early, but I think I like you."

"I like me too," I responded, giggling when she slapped me playfully.

"It's okay, I like you too," I corrected and we spent the rest of our time there just cuddling and chatting.

T O R D

I managed to reach the apartment complex. I flung the door opened and walked inside. I walked up the spiral stairs and began heading for Tom's apartment.

I made it to a hallway and bumped into someone and attacked the floor with my bum. "S-sorry," I stuttered but the other person walked past me. I snatched onto their passing foot, causing them to trip.

"You could've helped me up."

The other person groaned and got up quickly. "I don't need to help you, you're fine by yourself." They continued walking.

I got up immediately, only to see that blue hoodie that I vaguely remember. "T-Tom, wait up!" I rushed up to him but he only quicken his pace.

We began running up the stairs, causing a loud disruption to the others in the complex. We made it to the roof and the memories hit me faster than the speed of sonic.

I stood there with Tom just a feet apart.

"Tom," I whispered, taking a few steps towards him.

He turned back to me with a small smile tugging at his lips. "I'm doing what you told me to do, Tord. You told me to Just Jump!"

I bit my lip and felt guilty more than I expected. "C'mon, Tom. Let's just hang in your apartment and talk and maybe play some games or even go shopping! Just like old times—"

"No!" He yelled, glaring harpoons at me. I would say daggers but he prefers harpoons.

"Fuck your old times and fuck you!"

Tom lifted his hood over his head and continued walking the extra distance. "W-wait!" I stuttered. I ran towards him, holding my arms out to engulf him in a hug. He turned back around and I took him in my arms. I buried my face into his chest and muttered, "I'm sorry."

It was quiet for a while until Tom lifted my head up with his hands. He leant forward and connected his lips with mine. It was a slow and passion kiss. Nothing was being rushed and it felt like fireworks were going off.

We pulled apart and Tom started walking backwards, also pulling me with him. He kept walking until we were on the edge and sat down. I was afraid he would just slip off so I kept my grip on his forearms.

He giggled and kissed my nose. "It's okay,"

I was about to say something when heard someone familiar shout. "Hey, look!" Me and Tom looked down in sync and saw Matt waving at us while Edd stared at us in shock.

Tom looked at me and pecked my lips. "Sorry, love."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "For what—"

Tom pushed me into the ground and stood dangerously close to the edge. "I hate this fucking planet so I decided to leave it. Have fun taking over the world, Commie."

I got up immediately and ran up to him and watched in fear as he took a step back.

"Tom!"

●֍●

i love cliffhangers 💕
and i love yo— i don't love you i love big marvel

(i'm not a bts fan but i guess big marvel is p close to korean)