『24』

filler chapter; read the authors note at the end please

●֍●

T O R D

Shit.

I messed up.

Horribly.

I mean, I guess you could call it a good thing that I realized after Lindsay knocked some sense into me.

When Lindsay crouched down and held her ribs in such a protective way after I had punched her made me, I immediately regretted my choice and just wished I could go back in time.

But that's not possible.

Lindsay yelled, clawed and cried.

She did whatever she could to get me to avoid her but I helped her up and out of the forest. As we left the forest, she threw a punch.

Cotton candy skies,

Being the stereotypical guy I am, I expected Lindsay to slap me like almost every female living on this planet but she had the capacity to punch me straight in the face.

The expression on her face was filled with anger and disappointment. There was so much of it, it looked like she'd explode.

Why can't you be mine?,

"Leave me alone, Tord! Leave all of us alone! You're only making it worse, go to hell!" She yelled, her hair sticking to her cheeks.

"I can't—"

Suddenly, Tom somehow made their way into my mind and I stopped whatever I was saying.

Always on my mind,

Lindsay looked at me as if she knew what I was thinking.

And she did.

I attempted running towards the apartment complex but I left a harsh tug on my sweater. "Hey!" I shrieked.

"Tord, no! You're only going to make it worse!"

As quick as a bullet, Lindsay threw me on the arduous ground. I yelped in agony, feeling pain on my elbows and lower back.

"You don't deserve to see him," She stated. She began running in the direction of the apartment complex. So filled with pain, I struggle to stand up. I decided to follow her but instead of running, I just walked.

I'm running out of time.

T O M

I battled to breathe. It felt like a panic attack. My head pounded and I couldn't feel my arm.

But most importantly, I felt tired.

I just wanted to sleep.

Nonetheless, I stood up.(Well, not really stood up, more like rolled around the floor, still trying to breathe and then after five hours, managed to stand still in a crouched position and slowly bring myself up)

I stumbled over to the door and unlocked it. I walked down the hallway towards the stairs. As much as my gut was telling me to just fling myself down the stairs, I trodden upstairs.

I walked like a drunk person having a panic attack.

The thought if it made me chuckle.

Which also made me trip on a step.

I struggled to stand up, clutching at the railings.

I continued walking the steps until I made it to a door with the words "DO NOT ENTER" on it.

So, I entered.

I felt the nice breeze of the fresh air.

It was until when I got up here, I had no idea what to do. I walked towards the edge, looking down at the small people who seemed to be oblivious to what's happening.

It was beautiful outside. The sun setting as a path of warm colors painted the sky.

It was pretty.

But not pretty enough.

I hung my head, letting out a sigh I didn't know I was holding.

I swung my legs over the edge, still gripping tight for support.

I decided that some music could calm my nerves so I reached into my pockets, only to realize it wasn't there.

Back downstairs I go.

●֍●

if you're wondering why i'm  not uploading recently, check out the last part uploaded in my "tagged + rants" book

thanks.