『21』

tordtom date?
●֍●

Lindsay stood in the hallway. She had never entered the bathroom. She slammed Matt's opened bathroom door.

(gross)

You could hear her feet, looking ever so delicate but literally making the floor shake. She walked up to Edd, glaring right back at him. "I hate you too, Edward."

Does she think that's a good insult? Ha.

She grabbed her shoes and hastily put them on. "Hey, Hey! Why do you hate Edd?" Matt whined, chasing after Lindsay like a gold digger. "He said he hated me!" She cried, wiping tears from her cheek but her murderous look stayed.

"Edd!"

Edd whipped his head to Matt, regret written all over his face. "I-I didn't mean it..."

Matt grabbed Lindsay's hand and looked into her eyes. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asked. She nodded almost immediately. Matt avoided any eye contact with Edd. I guess he was really upset.

Oh, and if you think I'm guilty for doing this, I'm not.

It's a tradition we do.

We make those who adore and love us hate us so that when we're gone, they won't miss us.

As Matt and Lindsay left, I smiled brightly. "Yay!"

Tord and Edd looked at me, Tord mostly looking confused.

"'Yay'? you planned this, didn't you? You wanted me to make Lindsay and Matt mad at me."

"What?" I laughed as innocently as I could. "I mean, you and Matt aren't even perfectly together." Tord looked like one of those people you would see after someone finished roasting someone minus the noise.

Edd gritted his teeth. "You know what Tom? I was planning to give you a chance! A fucking chance to redeem your worthless, broken self! Just— Fuck you, Tom!" He inhaled heavily.

"Fuck. You."

He left the apartment.

"Why?" Tord asked. I looked over at his Norwegian face. "I'm just being honest." Tord walked over and placed a hand on my knee, which I flinched very noticeably. "You don't have to do this.. I can help you through it before you make it worse." Something strange was written over Tord's face. Like.. regret..

"How about we get out of the apartment complex, eh?"

"You took my key—"

Tord grinned cheekily. "Why, yes I did. Speaking of which, I need to fix something. Stay here."

"In Matt's purified apartment and ruin something? Nah." I stood up and followed him. Once we reached my door, he unlocked it and entered, closing the door before I got in.

"Seriously?" I muttered. "It'll be quick!"

A few hours— just kidding. A few minutes later, Tord came out with my old book bag on his back.

"What do you have in there?" I asked, tugging at the strap. "Stuff."

"Can you be specifi—"

Tord ran ahead, giggling like a girl who stole her brother's ice cream. I groaned.

What an idiot.

I walked in the same direction Tord did. While in the staircase, I saw him standing at the last floor, grinning wildly at me.

"Where are we going?" I shouted to which he just turned away and exited the apartment complex.

"Fuck you," I muttered to myself. When I extended my hand to reach for the door handle, I noticed my scars. Some started healing and others were just red. I immediately tugged on my sleeve and continued walking.

I was able to meet up with Tord. He was bouncing like a child, holding onto the straps himself. "You're so slow!" He whined and reached to grab my arm.

He stopped halfway and grabbed onto my shoulder, pushing me forward.

(i'm writing this during school lmao)

"Where are we going?" I asked, probably for the millionth time. "Somewhere, don't worry about it."

Tord and I walked past restaurants, buildings and surprisingly, people.

He started to lead me into some weird forest. "Why are we here?" I asked, looking around.

Tord kept walking, ignoring my question. We kept walking until we hear the sound of rushing water.

Waterfall?

(okay, you guys might hate me but tHIS ISNT INSPIRED BY DEAR STARBOY (a little note about me reading dear starboy: i was reading it with a very close friend and i made a joke about a specific scene which made us laugh really hard that we had to stop reading it.))

"Where the fuck are we?" I asked, yet again. "We're at a waterfall my comrades used to bring me to to calm down wherever I wanted to cut someone's dick off and shove it down their throat."

I hummed in response like that was a totally-okay feeling to have.

"Are we going to get in?" I asked, not really wanting to get in this cold, nasty water. "Pfft, no!" He laughed.

We found a spot underneath a tree and sat down, listening to the water rush. Tord yanked my bookbag opened and pulled out a book.

Well, more like magazine. And you already know what it is.

"Still have that addiction?" I chuckled, running a hand through my hair.

"Yep," Tord replied, popping the 'p'.

But instead of opening the magazine and possibly masturbating, he threw the magazine in the air and let it drop wherever it pleased. "The heck?"

"Well, it's an addiction. Let me get over it."

"You're ridiculous," I laughed. He laughed with me, leaning against the tree with our shoulders touching.

"So, wanna talk about your feelings?" Tord asked, not making eye contact.

I hesitated for a while. Did I really want to tell Tord?

Well, it's better now or never.

I shrugged,

"Sure,"

●֍●

i'm going to give UnpleasantOverbite the job to correct any of my spelling mistakes because autocorrect can't do that

(why do i keep autocorrect on even though it makes terrible mistakes? idrc, it does the job when i'm too lazy to spell anything right. like, right now i just
spelled "right" as "roght" but it autocorrects— skskssks  bye)