『19』

lil bit of tordmatt because there's gonna be a lot more tomtord

●֍●

M A T T

I was busy trying to make my room perfect.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm always perfect!

I wasn't trying to clean my room specifically, it was more like walking around the house and looking for those bugs I mentioned in the three previous chapters. That was until I heard a knock on my door.

That's when I knew.

The king of bugs was here to destroy me.

He figured out I was the one killing their children, so he's here to avenge them. But little does he know, I got my bug spray so I can easily kill him.

He'll never see it coming.

I crept up to the door, holding the bottle in my hand. As I slowly unlocked my door, I heard the tapping of something.

He's waiting.

Quickly, I grabbed the door handle, yanked it open and held the bottle right in front of my face and sprayed the king.

"Argh! Matt, what the hell??" The bug yelled, shielding his eyes. He had a weird voice that I remember quite well. He's probably related to whoever I'm remembering.

"Begone bug! You think you're going to get revenge! Ha, I got this bug-killer thing!"

"Matt, I'm not a fucking bug! It's me, Tord, you blind orange!"

What? Tord? Blind orange? Is the bug a blind orange?? I have to help it!

"Hey, Mister bug!" I said, reaching out and grabbing the bug's icky arms. "If you're a blind orange, I'll help you!"

"Matt! I'm not a bug! I'm not a blind orange! I'm Tord! Remember, that guy with two horns??" The guy with two horns that's not a blind orange and not a bug and who's supposedly Tord said. "Oh. Well, sorry!" I let go of him and dragged him inside.

"Hi, guy with two horns that's not a blind orange and not a bug and who's supposedly Tord!"

The guy with two horns that's not a blind orange and not a bug and who's supposedly Tord groaned. "My name is Tord! C'mon, say it with me!" He grabbed my arms and sh00k me.

"Ok. It!"

"What?"

"You said to say it with you."

The guy with two horns that's not a blind orange and not a bug and who's supposedly Tord groaned again. "Matthew,"

"Yes?"

"Say my name."

"Guy with two horns that's not a blind orange and not a bug and who's supposedly Tord."

"Now, say the last word you said."

The last word I said? What was the last word I said? Oh yeah, I remember!

"Torp!" I smiled, pulling him in for a hug. Torp sighed and hugged back. "Close enough," He mumbled. "Torp, what are you doing here?" I asked, throwing my can of buggo spray behind Torp but accidentally hitting him on the head inside.

Torp winced. "I wanted to hang out with you," Torp said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. I gasped, "You want to have a sleepover???" I asked, jumping up and down excited.

Sleepovers with my friends were great because last time a sleepover happened Tom punched my face (don't worry, it recovered) but Torp is a better person so he won't hit me!