『8』

●֍●

I woke up to a loud stinging in my ear. I covered my ears with my pillow, sighing.

I sat up, looking at my— WHY THE FUCK IS MY DOOR OPENED JESUS FUCKING—

"FUCK!" Someone hissed. I instantly thought it was Tord, because who else would it be— Actually, why is Tord even in my apartment?

I lagged over to the edge of my bed and wavered over to my door, peeping my head out.

I walked down the hallway, hearing small whimpers. Don't tell me Edd, or Tord OR EVEN Matt came over and waiting for me to— oh great.

There sat a commie, resting on my counter with tears poking at the corners of his eyes, grasping his right arm. Isn't that the arm that got like 99% damaged?

I continued staring at the red hooded male when he let out a whine. "Thomas, I burned myselfff..."

"Nice," I smirked, walking over to the fridge and catching a gallon of milk.

"Tom, please. It burns."

"Pff, well, no shit, Sherlock."

"Jeez, you're no help. I'm going to ask Edd for help since he's a better friend." Tord snarled.

Eh, he's right. He is a better friend, and I couldn't compete with Edd's perky kindness.

I opened up my cabinets and yanked out a box of cereal. I took out a bowl and dumped the cereal. I grabbed the milk from earlier and gladly poured it in.

I soon flopped down on the seat, swishing my spoon around. I still felt fatigue. I let out a deep sigh and rested my hand against the counter.

I stared out into space, ambling the pace of the spinning spoon until I heard a quite knock on my door.

"Go away!" I yelled, which surprisingly worked. Still, I wonder who that was. Makes me regret my decision.

I stared over at my fridge. It's morning, why would I need alcohol now?

I slumped over even more towards the counter, wondering about that norski's burn. Edd's apartment is next to mine, so I'm sure Tord didn't enter.

Or did he...?

I stood up, pushing the bowl along with the chair backwards, and stumbled over to my door, pulling it opened and pushing open Edd's.

"Edd? You there?" I kept the door at an acute angle, waiting for a response.

"Come in, I guess." I heard a faint voice say.

I stepped in, only to see Edd and Betrayer sitting in the couch, facing each other. Commie, giving me a glare and Edd, wrapping something around his hand after putting some kind of lotion.

After Edd has made sure it was secured, he allowed me to sit down. "Okay! Since I don't believe Tord, you have to tell me what happened!"

"I didn't lie!"

"I never said you did."

Edd threw a wink at Tord before turning to me. "So, explain your part of the story."

I took in a breath, "Well, I just woke up with this doofus burning himself on the prying asking bacon and I wouldn't help with his burn." I inform stately.

"Because it didn't really matter to me, y'know?"

"Tom, just because Tord was done some pretty bad stuff, doesn't mean you can just ignore him. He was and is our friend."

"No, Edd. He's YOUR friend. I never agreed, and Tord, you are staying with someone else's apartment."

"Oh, no! Sorry, Tom! I need Tord to stay with you!"

"W-why?" I stuttered. "Well, Matt and I are going out and I can't trust Tord after the... incident."

"I said I was sorry!" Tord informed. "I know, but I still can't trust you." Edd planted a kiss on Tord's forehead, making Tord's cheeks shine a bright pink.

"There's this kind of party thing that Matt's old friend is having, and Matt promised he was going. And there's a prize of best couple ever. because— actually, I don't know why, but still! Wait, Tord, you have friends that are homosexual, right?"

Todd nodded slowly, thinking this idea Edd had was a bad idea.

"Let's bring them over! It'll be fun!" Edd clapped his hands together. Oh, Edd's bringing Tord's gay friends, but not the heterosexual alcoholic? Perfect logic!

The moment I opened my mouth, they already left. Well, more like they went to get 'kawaii' clothes, as the commie calls it.

I stood up, walking over to my own apartment. I opened my door, sluggishly walking over to my room.

I jumped onto my messy bed and sighed.

Why can't I have nice things?

Well, let's admit it I didn't want to go in the first place...

right?

●֍●