•Book II•

"Who are you?"  you stuttered as you staggered back, clutching on tightly to the hand of your daughter who was on the verge of crying

"Don't you remember me?" He asks, tears threatening to cascade down from the corner of his eyes. 

His grip tightens on your own as he continues to force you to walk backwards until your back touches the brick wall behind you. You watch in horror as the unknown man before you brings his free hand up to your face.

"It's me, it's your first love... It's me Jeon Jungkook, the man that fathered the child in your hands" he whispers, loud enough so only the two of you would hear. 

"Y-you're lying... You're the man that was after my husband! You're the one that hurt me trying to kill him!" you spat as you tried to break free from his piercing gaze, but you couldn't... His eyes held you in some sort of trance.

You were scared...

Scared that if you looked away you would end up in tears...

Just who was Jeon Jungkook, the leader of the Korean Mafia?

And...

Why was he after you?

~~

"We need to run away before Jin hyung sees" Taehyung states in a hurry as he carried your daughter in his arms while you stood there in a daze holding a box filled with letters. 

"Wh-what is all this?" you ask, tears cascading down from the corners of your eyes. 

"Where do you think you're taking her" Jin shouts as he enters, clutching a gun in his right hands. It was then that you noticed he was covered in tattoos. Your eyes landed on the noticeable tiger tattoo on his right arm that oddly matched both Taehyung and Jungkook.

"W-who are you guys?! Tell me the truth!" you spat as you forcefully took your daughter out of Taehyung's arms.

"Why do you have the same tattoo as him? Why do you have the same tattoo as Jeon Jungkook?! Just who are the two of you and why are you doing this to us?!" just then you fell to your knees as you felt a painful pounding in your head.

~~

"So it's like that huh?" He asks as continued to hold you against the wall, one hand covering your mouth and preventing you from screaming for help.