•XXV•

"Which one do you want" your father asked as you dangled your legs on either side of his shoulders examining the various prizes on the stand. A large plush pink bunny with an odd darkened eyebrow caught your attention. 

"Appa, I want that one" you stated in a cute tone as you pointed towards the prize. 

"Ah, you're making me try for the number one prize aren't you?" He chuckled as you nodded your head. 

"Okay, get down from Appa so I can try to win" he muttered in a loving tone as he knelt down just enough for you to get down from his shoulders. You were fairly short for your age and had to stand on your tiptoes to try and see over the counter. You began to pray that your father will win you the large pink bunny once the owner handed him the rings.

"Okay here I go" he stated before tying to throw the ring onto the post, hoping that it will work. After many feeble attempts, the man behind the counter cheered as your father's ring finally landed on the post in front of the pink bunny.

"Told you Appa will do anything for you" he whispered as he handed you the pink bunny that was a little too big for you. You were almost pushed back from the sheer size and wieght of the bunny, but you were happy to finally have something to cuddle with while you slept. 

"Appa, how much do you love me?" you asked as he lifted you up into his arms.

"Hmm? How much do I love you? You're my daughter, I love you with all my life" he replied as he placed a kiss on your cheek. "Do you love Appa?"

"Yes!"

🔫🔫

"Y/N, please calm down a bit and sit down" Jungkook stated in a soothing voice as he held your hand in his, hoping that you would relax and not pry into things that were too dangerous. 

"Fine" you practically shouted as you sat down on the couch, crossing your legs, and turning your attention to Jungkook and the other men in the room. "So now tell me, who is the man I had thought was my father all along?"

"The man you thought was your father was your mother's cheating husband" Jimin stated as he entered through the opened door. "Jungkook, she has the right to know just how vile that man is! She also has a right to know why you deleted his number from her phone" he continued as he leaned back against the wall. 

"Tell me, tell me who my father really is" you mumbled, fearing the worst. You knew you father was a jerk for leaving the two of you all alone to fend for yourselves, but he was still someone that had raised you. 

"He..." Jungkook started to speak, but he couldn't get the words out. He knew how much you had loved your father. If he were to tell you the whole truth about him, he knew your entire world would come crashing down. The last thing he wanted was to see you cry, especially when you were carrying his child. 

"Your father was nothing more than a lying bast*** who did whatever he could to get money. He cheated on your mother all the time and almost made one of his mistresses have a child, but not wanting to pay child support he forced her to have an abortion. Your father also conned many people out of their livelihood. Y/N, the man you thought you knew was nothing more than a facade he had concocted to deceive you and your mother so that he could move up in the social ladder and hopefully trick a wealthy older woman to marry him and leave all of her assets to him" Namjoon stated in a cold tone.

Namjoon didn't want to go against Jungkook's orders, because it had been Jungkook who had taught him to love himself. However, he was not going to just stand by and make the situation worse for you and him. The truth hurts, but it's something that should be said.