•X•

"Suprise!" Ji Wook muttered as he removed his hands from your eyes. You gasped as you felt your heart rate increase. You felt tears form in the corners of your eyes as you watched the small flame on the candle dance in the gentle breeze. The scent of chocolate wafted in the breeze causing you to unconsciously lick your lips.

"Y-You remembered" you stammered as you turned around towards your boyfriend of five years. A childish grin formed on his lips as his eyes softened.

"How could I forget my one and only girlfriend's birthday?" He chuckled as he ruffled your hair. The two of you had been so busy with class work during medical school that you were afraid he would have forgotten.

"Make a wish" he whispered as gently took a hold of your arm and led you towards the small coffee table on the campus's rooftop overlooking the school grounds below.

"What more can I wish for?" You asked as he held your close to his chest. With him in the picture there was nothing more you wanted. He was perfect, there wasn't even a minor flaw in him.

"Just make a wish, I'll make it come true" he whispered into your ears as you bit your lower lip.

"Fine... then I wish..."

🔫🔫

You jolted from bed as you felt something cold and moist on your face. A lump formed on your throat as your body continued to quiver uncontrollably. Your throat felt parched as you gasped, unable to calm your body down.

"Why... why do I continue to think of you?" You asked aloud to an empty, darkened room as tears began to flow down from the corners of your eyes once more.

"Kitten why are your crying" a familiar, yet unwanted voice purred as you heard a sound of a door being locked.

Quickly wipping away your tears you turned to find a darkened silhouette of Jungkook approach you, prompting you to reach towards your nightstand and turn the lights on.

You widened your eyes in shock when your gaze fell on Jungkook's toned tatoo-covered chest which seemed to compliment his other body proportions perfectly.

"Like what you see, Kitten? Didn't I tell you this is all yours?" He whispered seductively as he approached your bed.

You snapped out of your daze as you covered yourself up with your sheets and jumped out of bed. "Stay away from me!" You shouted as you defensively held a table lamp in front of you.

A chuckle escaped Jungkook's lips as he leaned his back against the door. "Kitten, why are you acting so shy? You weren't shy last night, in fact I'd have said you were pretty wild last night!"