•XXVII•

You sat there staring out the window without a clue of who you were and why the man named Kim Seokjin claimed to be your husband. He didn't give off a bad vibe, but something in you was just didn't feel right.

Just why was someone like you involved with the Korean mafia? You didn't feel like you would belong with them, so why was the mafia boss after you?

You glanced towards the door once more before hurrying towards your bed as the knob turned. The man named Seokjin arrived carrying a tray. His expression seemed troubled as he momentarily stopped by the door frame before making his way towards you.

"Y/N, did you regain your memories?" he asked as he placed the tray down besides your nightstand. You shook your head no as you watched him take a seat besides you on the edge of the bed. He sat there deep in silence, thinking about things you knew nothing about.

"Did you make this?" you asked as you picked up the fork and stabbed the meat as if you were a child.

Jin chuckled at your action, something that had caught you off guard as you turned to him. Seeing him laugh wholeheartedly made your insides swell up in warmth. You knew nothing of the man sitting besides you, but you felt an odd sensation of warmth and safety from him.

"I'm sorry..." you mumbled as you placed your fork down and looked down at your hands. He seemed so worried for you, yet you knew nothing about him.

"Y-you have nothing to be sorry for! If anything, I should be the one apologizing to you..." Seokjin sighed in sadness as he took your hand in his, "I'm sorry for everything... I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you."

"Aww the love birds are at it again" a new, devious voice full of spite stated as a woman dressed in a skimpy outfit walked in wearing platform heels.

"Yuri, I thought I told you not to come in here. He said the same, didn't he?" Seokjin stated coldly as he stood up from his spot besides you.

"Yeah, yeah I already know I'm supposed to stay away from your woman" the woman who you assumed was called Yuri stated as she leaned against the wall. "Anyways, how is she?" She asked once more as she began to eye you curiously.

"She's doing well, but that is none of your concern" the man called Kim Seokjin stated as he stood before you, covering you from Yuri who you assumed was not a good person.

"Fine, but you're responsible for feeding her and her unborn child, unless you want me to cook. Living under Jung-" Seokjin cut her off by pushing her out the door and shutting it in her face.

"I'm sorry about that, she's not a good person" Seokjin stated as he shot a warm grin your way. "Are you hungry?"

You shook your head no, "Thanks Seokjin, but I'm still a bit tired. Maybe I should continue to rest a bit"

"You can call me Jin... And I guess it's important for you to rest. I'll leave this here for now so that when you wake up you can eat it. I'm locking the door from the outside so Yuri wouldn't bother you. I have a few errands to run and will be back tonight. If anything scares you call me. Here's your phone" Jin stated as he handed you an unfamiliar iPhone. "Be sure to stay inside and not open your door for anyone. You don't know who might be undercover for Jeon Jungkook so it is better to be safe than sorry"

Jin leaned in to place a kiss on your forehead, but hesitated as you continued to gaze into his eyes. Sighing, he decided to pat your head instead and leave without another word.

🔫🔫

"Jin hyung where have you been?!" Hoseok shouted as Jin pulled up into Jungkook's driveway. "Jungkook is going crazy after Taehyung was shot and Y/N went missing!"