•XXVI•

"What were you guys talking about?" Jin asked as he placed a cup of hot coco in front of you. The worry you had a few moments ago seemed to fade away as the aroma from the hot coco reached you. Taking a sip from the hot coco, you couldn't help but feel as if all your troubles were melting away.

Looking up at Jin you started to grin. This is why you had liked him so much. Jin had that odd ability to cheer you up and make you feel safe without even doing anything. He was your safe zone and you were glad he still remained your best friend. 

"Thank you" you mumbled once more before taking another sip. In confusion Jin turned to Taehyung who merely shrugged his shoulders and stated in a rather uninterested tone, "We were talking about how Jungkook would be like once the child is born"

"Have you decided on a name yet?" Jimin asked as he approached the three of you carrying a tray full of food. Your mouth started to water as you watched him place the plate of pasta in front of you. 

You didn't even care to reply as you dug into the food. You felt your taste buds dance as you continued to devour the food in front of you. Jimin was just  that good of a cook!

"Anyways, are all of us going there?" Jimin asked as he turned to Jin who motioned with his eyes for Jimin to be quiet. 

"Where are you guys planning to go?" you asked, not wanting to be left out. After what happened with Jungkook, you hated people keeping secrets from you.

"Th-that is-" Jimin was cut off as phone started to vibrate on the table. Jimin's eyes widened in shock as read the caller id of the caller. The blood literally seemed to drain from him body as he slowly brought the phone up to his ear only to flinch when Jungkook started to shout.

"We'll be there" Jimin stated in a low tone as he glanced at you, Taehyung, and Jin in fear. "We won't do it again" he mumbled before ending the call.

"Jungkook found out we snuck out and is forcing us to come home in five minutes or he's going to lock us up... I doubt he would, but he did seem angry..." Jimin stated as he stood up from the table. "Y/N, if you're still hungry you can always eat in the car."

You nodded your head as Taehyung helped you place the food onto the tray so that you could easily take in back to the car. You mumbled a thank you as he helped you carry the tray.

It didn't take the four of you long to reach Jungkook's house because Taehyung was speeding. A cop did pull him over, but seeing the three of them together made the cop all flustered that she just let them go with just a warning.

You felt a shiver run down your spine as you noticed Jungkook awaiting the four of you with his arms crossed across his chest. You noticed a dark aura surrounding him and could only hope he wouldn't hurt Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin who seemed to hide behind you as you walked up to Jungkook.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! Y/N COULD HAVE BEEN IN DANGER AND HERE YOU ARE PRANCING AROUND LIKE DUCKS WAITING TO BE TARGETED!" Jungkook shouted in fury as he glared at the three, not once making eye contact with you.

"Jungkook-ah, please calm down. It's not their fault, I just felt stuffy with everything that has happened and wanted some fresh air." you tried your best to calm him down, because the last thing you wanted was for the three of them to get in trouble for trying to help you relax.

"Y/N STAY OUT OF THIS! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN IN DANGER AND I'M NOT GOING TO RELA-" just then Yoongi approached the two of you and covered Jungkook's mouth.

"That's enough from you. The three of you should have known better, especially when Y/N is pregnant. That being said, we have decided to move to Malta so get packing. Y/N, I know this is sudden, but we have some people there that can help us with some things" Yoongi stated as he glanced your way before letting go of Jungkook.