Chapter 29

Don't be mad at me :[ I've had so much going on and I haven't had time to update. I'm honestly so sorry.

Chapter 29

Jai's POV

I'm such a dick. I shouldn't have said that to her and now she's probably somewhere harming herself and it's all my fault.

I shouldn't have lied.

I haven't seen her since we broke up and I'm really worried. Why wouldn't I be? I still love her. I didn't want to break up with her. I was doing it for her safety...

*flashback before the breakup*

I was going to the store to pick up some some red bull and monster for our little 'party' tonight. It's about 3 o'clock and the store is pretty busy. I walked over to the back of the store where they had the energy drinks and stuff. I felt a presence behind me so I turned around and a middle aged man was staring at me..

"Are you jai brooks?" he asked.

"Uhmm yeah?" I replied. he pulled out a knife and stepped closer to me.

"Break up with her." He said sternly.

"What? no. I love her." I said defensively. then it hit me. I'm talking to Amanda's psychotic uncle.

"Please don't hurt her.." I sobbed.

He placed the knife upon my cheek. is anyone else not seeing this??

"You break up with her and be her boyfriend, then I won't hurt her." he said slyly and pointing at the girl a few feet behind him looking very guilty. She reminded me of Amanda, tall, pale, straight light brown hair with the ends dip dyed blue, really pretty blue eyes and freckles. She was cute, I guess. But she's not amanda.

I thought about it for a minute until I replied "fine. Just please leave her alone." I closed my eyes as he lightly pushed the knife against my skin. It didn't bleed or leave a mark, it just hurt. When I opened my eyes he was gone. I proceeded to the counter and paid for the drinks and walked back home replaying the previous events in my head over and over.

I can't tell amanda about him. I just cant. But I have to break up with her.

*end of flashback*

I've been sitting in my window for, I don't even know how long anymore, waiting for Amanda to come back. I saw her leave last night with that douche noah. I hate him. She hasn't come back yet and it's been twenty four hours. Luke was supposed to come back seven hours ago and I'm freaking the fuck out. I was interrupted from my thoughts when the doorbell rang. UGHh Kerrie.

"Hey baby" she said while I opened the door.

"Hi Kerrie. " I growled.

"Oh shut up jai. Matt (the uncle if you forgot) got caught and now amanda luke and some other kid are in the hospital because Luke got shot or something? But whatever. what do you want to do?"

"Whatever??? I want to go see my brother." I started.

"BEAU GET DOWN HERE LUKES IN THE HOSPITAL!" I screamed.

"Kerrie just go home. I'll be awhile." I whispered to her.

"Nah it's okay i think I'll just wait here." She responded while sitting on the couch and turning on the tv watching pretty little liars or something I don't like. Kerrie and I literally have nothing in common and it sucks. She's a nice girl and all but I just have no feelings for her.

Beau ran downstairs and saw that Kerrie was here and he glared evilly at her. I told beau what happened on the way to the hospital even the part about Kerrie and her uncle in the store.

We found Luke and Amanda in the room together, Luke on the bed sleeping and amanda in the chair crying.

"Beau take her home I'll stay here." He nodded and walked off while I took her spot and waited for my brother to wake up so I could ask him what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've had so much going on lately plus school starting and ugh writers block and ugh just so much.

BUT THE OTHER DAY AUGUST 19 BEAU LIKED MY IG PIC AND TODAY AUGUST 27 LUKE NOTICED ME ON TUMBLR AND OH MY GOD. I HAVENT STOPPED SMILING ALL DAY.

Please vote and comment and and share and stuff oh and there's only gunna be 2 or 3 more chapters.

COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A SEQUEL OR A NEW BOOK AND ABOUT WHICH BOY.

Thanks i love you <3

~ Amanda

Double Take (janoskians fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara