Chapter 7~ my date with Jai

Im really excited about this chapter for no reason. Im sorry in advance for the spelling errors. And I'm writing this in the car so it might not be as good. This is going to be a really long chapter btw.

Thanks for reading ily<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

I got ready for bed. I put on my light pink tank top with a bunny on it, and my light pink shorts with white hearts on them. I put my hair up into a high ponytail and brushed my teeth and got into bed. Then i started thinking about the Brooks..

Is it possible to love two people? Even twins?

|• Chapter 7 •| My date with Jai

Amanda's POV

I woke up at 8:30am this morning. I tiredly went downstairs and made some breakfast. I wanted pancakes with strawberries so that what i made. While the pancakes were cooking i brewed some tea. The pancakes were delicious. When i finished my pancakes the tea was still brewing so i decided to shower and get dressed.

Once i got out of the shower, i dried my hair and straightened it. I applied a light foundation, mascara and a little bit of eyeliner.

I went online and checked the weather before i got dressed. Looks like its going to be in the 70's all day!

I looked in my closet and pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a light purple crop top that says respect in white letters and shows just a little bit of my stomach. I put on my gray vans as well. Then to top it all of i took my sunglasses and placed them on top of my head.

Just as i finished my tea was ready and i took it upstairs and sat on my balcony that overlooks the backyard and the Brooks household.

I was leaning on the railing looking at the sky when i heard someone call my name. I looked all around then i saw Beau waving his arms frantically at me trying to get my attention.

"Oh hey Beau!" i shouted.

"Hey Amanda! Can i come over? i need to talk to you." he yelled back.

"Sure. see you in a minute. The door is open."

About two minutes later Beau arrived at my house. I opened the door and before i could say anything he gave me a great big bear hug. He gives really good hugs.

"Well hello to you too, Beau." I said. "We can talk up in my room."

"Ok sounds good. Let's go." he said following me up to my room.

I sat on my bed and Beau sat on my desk chair backwards.

"So. What do we have to talk about?" i asked.

"Luke and Jai." He said with his head looking at the ground like something is wrong.

"Oh no. Whats wrong!?"

"Nothing is wrong, I'm just worried about them. You know they both have feelings for you, right."

"Of course. Luke told me last night and its just obvious with Jai."

"Ok good. I've never seen them so 'in love' in there life."

"I don't know what to do about it. I think i have feelings for Jai.. But i dont want to hurt Luke. "

"They've never fought over a girl like this. I understand why they would though. You're sweet, funny, nice, and the most beautiful girl i've ever met."

He leant in to kiss me. I pushed him away. I can't hurt them.

"BEAU WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled.