Chapter 28

Thank you so much for 2.1K reads! I love you all my lil bitch nuggets :]

I'm having a contest! Read authors note for details!

please comment as you read. i love reading your thoughts!

Amanda's POV

There was a knock at my door and I opened it to see Noah wearing black skinny jeans, and a black shirt with his vans.

"Ready? this will be a night you'll never forget."

And he was right. I will never forget what happened that night.

•••

We arrived at the party and Noah got out of the car and took my hand, I quickly pulled it away and he muttered sorry. I just came here to have a good time, not to hook up with someone.

I still love Jai.

We walked up to the door and there were a lot of drunk people outside handing out little bags.. Party favors maybe? I've never really been to a party before so I wouldn't know.

When i walked inside I went over to find Noah because he disappeared when he saw some friends. I was then immediately pulled away. I winced because whoever grabbed me grabbed my wrists. Oops forgot to cover them up. I don't care and people are to drunk to care anyways.

"sorry, here drink this." noah asked me as he pulled me aside and handed me a red cup.

"noah im 17 you know i cant drink." i stated refusing to take the cup.

"i know, im not stupid. its coke." he said as i shrugged and took the cup and chugged the whole thing. it didnt really taste like coke but whatever i trust noah.

you shouldnt

"shut up" i said to myself.

"excuse me?" noah asked

'erm nothing sorry, im not feeling to good im gunna walk home." i said quickly runing out of the house. noah caught up to me and offered to drive me which i accepted. i got in the car and i started to feel funny and dizzy. soon dakness engulfed my mind.

* * * *

I woke up still in my dress but I was definitely not in mine or Noah's house.. But there was something familiar about this house..

There was nothing In this room. I could tell I was in someone's basement, there were no windows but there was a tiny lamp in the opposite corner. I was sitting in the corner up against a pole.. That my hands were handcuffed too? What the hell? There was soon a knock at the door and before I could answer someone pushed open the old wooden door. Noah was pushed into the room with his hands tied behind his back as well. He fell to the floor and he managed to roll over so he was facing me.

"Hi" he whispered

"DONT HI ME MISTER WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?!!" I screamed

"Shhhhh don't yell he'll hear you."

"Who is 'he' " I asked whispering

Before he could say anything 'he' swung open the door.

He had a black ski mask on and he was very tall. He had a lot of muscles that I could see through his tight white shirt. He looks familiar but i can't quite put my finger on it. He was holding another person that was either unconscious or sleeping and he threw him down next to me too and he just walked away laughing. I've heard that laugh before.. No.. It can't be. How did he find me? He was in England!

When the boy fell he rolled over so he was facing me and I got a good look at his face...

"LUKE!" I whispered loudly.

"Amanda? oh my god are you okay?" He asked trying to sit up but failed so he just laid on his side.

"I'm fine Luke, why are you here?" I asked. Noah was just sitting in the corner deep in thought and I swear I saw a tear fall.

"I have no clue" he started, " I was out for a walk in the park when someone put a sack over my head and threw me into the trunk of their car. next thing you know I'm being thrown into a basement." He sighed.

"Shut up." Noah said with no emotion just staring at the door.

"He's coming"

••••••••••••••••

CONTEST INFORMATION

okay so I really am getting tired of my cover art so I want one of my fabulous readers to design one for me!

It must include:

The title

The author ( ambushway )

It can have cover by: blah blah blah

(Optional)

I'll pick the best one I receive and I'll dedicate the next chapter, after I receive it, to you.

You can dm me on IG, twitter, or message me on here.

IG - @jai_is_bae_53

Twitter - @fudging_jai53

PLEASE COMMENT :]

DONT BE AFRAID TO RAPE THAT VOTE BUTTON [:

Please share my story?

Thank ily<3

~ Amanda