Chapter 11~ The Janoskians

Recap

"So, how are we going to tell the rest of the family? What about Luke?" i asked concerned.

"Well, our family is coming over here for dinner tonight so maybe we can tell them then. i don't know how Luke will react but i know he wont be happy. anyways, my mum just texted me asking where i was and wants me to go home. i want you to meet our friends Daniel and James later and i have something to tell you. I'll pick you up at 3 p.m. see you later, babe."

"ok sounds great. ill miss you. bye Jai." 

Chapter 11 ~ The Janoskians

Jai's POV

I walked out of Amanda's house sad. i know i would be back in two hours but i just love being with her. i walked up to my house and knocked on the door because the was locked which was weird because it never is. My mum answered the door and immediately pulling me into a huge hug.

"mum, what's going on?" i asked confused.

"i was so worried about you Jai. i thought you might have gotten beat up again!" my mum said cupping my face in her small hands.

"Mum, am fine. i thought you knew i was going to Amanda's." i said pulling away from her grasp.

"i did. i just thought you would come home... YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING STUPID DID YOU JAI!?" My mum yelled.

just as she said that Luke walked in the room.

"YOU GOT IT ON WITH AMANDA!?" Luke said punching me in the gut. 

"I DID NOT! I went over because she was upset and we watched a movie and fell asleep. Nothing happened!' i said running up to my room. then there was a knock at my door.

"GO AWAY!" i yelled but that didn't work. Beau walked in and sat on the floor. 

"what do you want?" i said not turning over to face the wall.

"What? a brother cant make sure his baby bro is ok?" Beau said walking over and rubbing my back. what the hell.

"Beau, what the hell do you want?" i said turning over rubbing my red and puffy eyes.

"you really love her, don't you?" he said 

"i really do. even though it only been what like 3 weeks. it seems like ive known her my whole life." i said getting up and checking my phone. 2:15 pm.(ok i know it seems like 3 days but im stretching the time period, mmkay? great.)

i texted Daniel and James telling them to meet us at the park at 3pm. i told Beau and he proceeded to get ready.

i walked out of my room and i saw Luke sitting in a ball up against the wall, crying.

"Luke? I'm sorry. Come on, were doing a daresundays video at 3. we have to go get Amanda. we're going to introduce her to Skip and James, plus we need a camera man" i said helping him up.

"ok sounds good. I'm sorry for everything bro." Luke said giving me a hug. 

i got changed out of my Jalopedic costume and put on my sweat shirt and shorts.

Beau, Luke and I walked down to Amanda's house and knocked on the door. she opened the door and literally jumped on us. she finally let go and gave us all hugs. 

--------- to the park---------

"Why do you have a bag of mouse traps, milk, warheads, and cinnamon? and a camera?" Amanda asked pointing to the bag.