Chapter 22

I'm extremely sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been so busy I literally had time for nothing. Now it's summer vacation for me and I will try to update at least once a week.

Recap

"goodbye kitty."

"goodbye boo. I'm gonna miss you so much." Chris said while.picking me up and spinning me around.

"me too." I started tearing up when they called flight 269.

"I love you boo."

"love you too kitty." I waved to him.

"No Amanda. I'm in LOVE with you." just then I felt a pair of foreign lips touch mine. I just stood there frozen. I watched them until I couldn't see them anymore.

he loves me?

•••••••••

Amanda's POV

"WAKE UP WHORE!"

I was pleasantly woken up by my brother. Note the sarcasm. He was jumping up and down on the foot of my bed. It felt like Christmas all over again.

I kicked,literally, kicked him out of my room. I rolled over and checked my phone.

Monday, January 4th, 2014

6:30 am

6:30!? Monday?? SCHOOL! Shit today is my first day of school. I had a temper tantrum for about 5 minutes before I was interrupted by my phone buzzing .

From: JaiBear<3

Morning gorgeous. Nice tantrum by the way ;) you're adorable when you sleep :) I'll pick you up at 745. See you soon :)

To: JaiBear

Morning creeper. Ok see you then :)

I really need to close my curtains...

I got up out of bed and made my way to my closet. I pulled out my penola uniform. And headed to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and dried my hair. I decided to be natural today, well and it was already 7:30 and I didn't have any time to do anything so I quickly brushed my hair and went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Adam ate the last of the frosted flakes yesterday so I had to settle for a banana. Not complaining though because bananas are amazing. Suddenly my phone buzzed, they must be here already.

Wrong.

From: Mum

Sorry couldn't be there for your first day! have fun and don't die. LOL!

to: mum

Thanks mum. Please never say lol again. IT DOES NOT MEAN LOTS OF LOVE. See you Wednesday love you xoxo.

I heard Adam greet Luke at the door as I finished my banana.

"Ready to go?" Luke asked while peeking around the corner.

"One sec I have to pee." I replied while quickly running up to the bathroom, doing my business and brushing my teeth. I scurried back down the stairs where I was greeted by my beautiful boyfriend.

"Buongiorno Bella" Jai greeted me then planted a soft kiss on both my cheeks.

I just stared at him with a confused expression plastered on my face.

"It means 'good morning beautiful' in Italian babe." He laughed.

"Well excuse me for only speaking English." I sassed.