chapter 23~ Good girl or bad girl?

Recap

After p.e, was history. This would be hard because now I'm learning about Australian history whereas I've been studying American history my whole life. I sat down in the only available seat left. Next to me was a small girl, short curly red hair, big green eyes, freckles, and red glasses. They were cute.

"HI MY NAME IS CHARLISE! what's your name? I can tell we are going to be the best of friends!"

Kill me now.

°°°°°°°

Amanda's POV

It turns out Charlise was in the rest of the classes I had today. she wasn't that bad once you got to know her though. she was just extremely peppy.

it was finally time for lunch and I was starving. Noah and I walked to the cafeteria where I met up with Luke and James. hmm where's jai?

We sat down at the 'Janoskians' table and started eating. I almost choked on my food though when someone came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"babe you smell really good." I whispered. jais chin was resting on the top of my head. I looked up and my lips brushed against his before he quickly pecked my lips. just as jai was about to sit down Luke pointed behind Jai where a tall girl with red hair and green eyes was walking towards us.

"slut alert *siren noises*" Luke stated casually starting a conversation with James and Noah. Amber was apparently the school slut. I can see why.. she flirts with almost every guy and let's just say has a very small taste in clothing.

Jai groaned and put his hand on my thigh causing me to shiver. only he has that effect on me.

"hi jai" she flirted.

"what do you want Amber?" Jai groaned and got up to face her.

"you, silly!" she smiled and ran her fingers all over Jai's chest.

fuck off bitch, he's mine.

"for the millionth time Amber, I'm not interested." jai turned around but before he could sit down Amber spoke again.

"who's the slut?" she said referring to me. Jai's fists tightened but he relaxed.. ouch that hurt.. I felt tears brimming in my eyes..

"you, silly!" Jai mocked. the boys and I were trying not to laugh but it just got worse.

"ugh then who's the fake bitch?" she asked. okay that's it. I stood up and gave this bitch a piece of my sassy ass!

"you know, you really shouldn't put yourself down like that! bye, bitch!" I screamed the last part pushing her into a trash can. she scoffed and Jai gave me a hug.

"Amanda are you ok?" I heard Noah ask.

"yeah I'm fi-"

"who the fuck are- WHY IS THIS ASSHOLE HERE!" Jai snapped as soon as he recognized who Noah was.. aww shit..

"hey man I'm sorry.." Noah pleaded.

"FOR WHAT? TRYING TO RAPE MY GIRLFRIEND?" he screamed punching him in the gut. Noah doubled over in pain while I grabbed into Jai but he threw me off and elbowed me in the nose. I could feel the blood dripping out and into my lip.

"JAI PLEASE STOP" I yelled. Luke came running over to me and checked if I was ok. once I got Jai's attention he realized what he did and froze. complete guilt and regret filled his eyes. he pushed Noah one last time and hissed "stay away from her." Jai ran over to me to see if I was ok but I was terrified of him. I know it was an accident but I've never seen him so angry before.