chapter 15~ does he really care?

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile. honestly I've been very lazy and had very bad writers block. and I've been reading a lot of different fanfics. I feel bad for asking but can you please share my story, comment, and vote? it would mean the world to me if I got more reads so I know I'm not just writing  this for like 5 people. thank you my little bananas, I love you! and yes I'm calling you my little bananas because bananas are...well.. there are no words to describe the powers of a banana. you should consider yourself  lucky. ok  enough of my rant. enjoy<3

°°°°°°°
recap

"guys were getting a shitload of hate on Twitter." James said.

"who cares. haters gonna hate." Luke said.

"potatoes gonna potate." Daniel replied.

"tomatoes gonna tomate." Jai continued

"and dogs gonna bark." I said.

"hey that's my line!!" beau said staring at me.

"WHO CARES, SHE REMEMBERED." Jai said.

next thing you know my lips and Jai's were together. it was perfect. I remember everything now.

all it took was one kiss.

Amanda's POV

it's been a week since I regained my memory. I felt awful about forgetting the boys, but they said it was ok and they understand.

today is Christmas eve, and with everything that has been going on, I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet! I'm completely screwed. I have to buy presents for my mum, dad, Adam, beau, Luke, Jai, James, and skip.

I spent 3 hours shopping and I got all my gifts. I think that's record time to be honest.

I got my mum a silver necklace. My dad a new watch. Adam the newest video game. I got Luke a new camera. Beau a new black and orange snapback. Daniel a few new shirts because I didn't know what to get him. I got James a new pair of vans. and I got Jai two beanies.. well one for me and one for him. mine said 'hes mine' , and his said 'shes mine' and I also got  a necklace with a cross on if with the date we first met on the back. I also made them each a book with a bunch of pictures of us and a few blank pages meant for us to write our memories and goals. I hope they like this. I spent so much time on those I hope it's special.

it's now 3pm and I miss the boys. especially Jai. as if on cue I got a text from skip telling me to come next door. I texted back and I told him I'll be over in ten.

I quickly got changed because I was wearing my pajamas, yes I went shopping in my pajamas, I'm not the only one who does that. I didn't feel like dressing up because it's the boys, I mean c'mon. I put on my gray sweatpants and my black and yellow Bruins hoodie. (hockey team in the U.S for international readers.)

I didn't bother putting any makeup. I was getting a lot more confident around the  boys because they made me start to believe I was beautiful.

the boys were doing a twitcam when I walked in. shit. I'm a mess. Jai jumped up off the couch and wrapped his massive arms around my waist and planted a small kiss on my lips. that then turned out to be  long passionate kiss until we were interrupted by Luke

"GET A ROOM!"

we both blushed and sat on the couch with the rest of the boys. I hid behind Jai because I didn't  want everyone to see me.

after dinner I went out into the garden and climbed up a tree.
I've always been a tomboy so climbing trees was my expertise. I just sat on the branch swinging my legs back and forth.  it started getting cold and the sun was about to set.

Jai came out looking for me with a container of brownies (my all time fave.), cookies and a blanket. he couldn't see me in the tree because I was wearing dark colors and I basically blended into the tree. Does he really care or is he just being nice..?

"Amanda! where are you, baby?" he yelled looking for me. this should be fun.

"Jai! Help! help! help me!" I said muffled and it sounded like I was getting further away.

I texted the other boys and told them about my little test for Jai and for them not to worry.

Jai ended up running up and down the street looking for me for about a half hour until I started to feel bad. i decided to call Jai.

*ring ri-*

jai: AMANDA!!! WHERE ARE YOU? IVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR YOU! ARE YOU OK PRINCESS?

me: Jai calm down, im fine. ive been looking for you too. im in the garden. we need to talk.

Jai: oh... ok thank god youre ok. ill be there in a minute.

i hung up and sat eating the brownies and cookies in the tree with the blanket wrapped around me. Jai walked into the backyard a few minutes later.

"manda? you there?" he asked looking around for me.

"yep. look up."

"how did you get up there?"

"i love climbing trees. come here!" i said patting the part of the branch next to me.

After about 10 minutes of jai trying to climb the tree i decided to climb down. i was greeted by a sweet kiss.

we sat on the trampoline and ate the desserts. it was getting cold so jai scooched over wrapped his arm around me and laid me down and put the blanket over us. we both turned to face each other.

he was starring at me and smiled. how the hell is his smile so perfect. smiling with your bottom teeth is like fucking impossible.

"your smile is perfect. how do you do that." i giggled trying to smile with my bottom teeth. epic fail.

"i don't know, i just do. you have the best smile though." he said making me blush.

"Ew Jai. i have stupid braces." i replied over exaggerating a smile.

"no its beautiful. you're beautiful. what did you want to talk about?"

"i kind of tested you.." i explained what i did.

"i just wanted to see if you really cared or if you were just being nice.. im sorry." i finished.

"babe, i love you. i really do care about you. i wouldn't use you like that."

"i love you too Jai and MERRY CHRISTMAS! its midnight!!"

"merry Christmas baby. go to sleep. we have a big day tomorrow." he said. i pecked him on the lips.

"are we gunna sleep on the trampoline?" i asked snuggling my head into the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. i could hear his heart beating and he kept kissing the top of my head. i was half asleep.

"Goodnight Manda, i love you."

"night Jaibear. love you too."

and with that i was sound asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the shit chapter. it was really just a filler. ill post the next chpt soon and trust me it will be better.

thanks my little bananas ily<3

~Amanda