Chapter 20

Sorry I haven't updated! This past week was my play! I think I was a pretty damn good Peter Pan :D anyways this is basically just a filler or not idk. Surpreese de surpreese because I love you guys and you deserve an update so here ya go my lil bananas<3

Recap

HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

And with that Jai pulled me into a long passionate kiss. It was sweet and gentle until Beau pushed us into the pool. Not everything can be perfect right?

When we resurfaced Jai was still holding my waist. We just stood there starring at each other until Jai spoke,

"I'm never letting you go again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20~ truth or dare

Jai's POV

It was about 3 am when almost everyone left and there were still a few people here so we ushered them out the door. Josh and nikky were the last ones to leave.

"Should we clean up?" Amanda asked.

"Nahh weeee can doooo that tomorrowwww" beau slurred.. He's so drunk it's hilarious.

"So guys did any of you get a New Years kiss??" I asked looking at Amanda. She blushed. she's so cute. Daniel looked so guilty. He was so guilty it was practically written on his forehead in big capital letters.

"OOOH skippy who was it???" Luke yelled jumping up and down like a girl.. I worry about him sometimes...

"It was nikky." He said blushing. OMG he's had a crush on her for like 4 years.

"OMG DANIEL YAAAASSSS!" James and Luke said at the same time.. Oh my god... why do I hang out with them.

"Congrats bro." I said

"Thanks. I don't know if she likes me though so it was kinda awkward." Daniel replied.

"Are you kidding me Daniel!? How could she not?" Amanda said.. What?? Does that mean she likes him? She looked at me with a 'no I don't like him like that' look. Oh thank god.

"So who wants to play truth or dare?" Luke asked. wow.. He's got a good idea.

We all raised our hands and cleared a spot on the floor for us to sit in a circle. the order was Amanda, me, james, luke, skip, and beau. beau was basically clinging on to Amanda because he was so drunk. We got an empty bottle and Luke spun it landing on skip.

"Truth or dare skip?" Luke asked.

"Dare" he replied confidently

"Alright I dare you to go down the street to heathers house, ask if you can go to the bathroom then piss on her plants no matter what she says." Luke dared.

"Come on, why heather!? I hate that crayon faced bitch. she doesn't leave me alone." Skip whined. "Ugh fine lets go." he finally said.

Heather was a bitch. She was the stereotypical head cheerleader. long straight blonde hair and bright green eyes. She's really pretty but she wears wayyyy too much makeup and her personality is terrible, which makes her ugly if your picking up what I'm putting down. Now I guess you're wondering why Daniel hates her. Well they went out for awhile. She cheated on Daniel with the quarterback for 3 months. We all knew it but Daniel wouldn't believe us. She still loves him and she doesn't leave him alone. I feel kinda bad for him.

Anyways when we got to heathers house, which was right around the corner, Daniel really had to piss. He drank a whole thing of lemonade. Amanda and I climbed into the tree and Luke James and Daniel hid in the bushes. They had to sit on beau because he wouldn't shut up. Daniel knocked on the door and he was standing there holding his 'place' and bouncing up and down because he had to pee so bad.