Chapter 17~ mystery girl

Hey guys, so I know I promised a few updates but uhh yeah there's probably only going to be one more this week if I don't make any plans.. Which is very unlikely that I will make plans lol. But anyways this chapter is going to be great so enjoy my little bananas<3
Recap
once I got back I changed into my pajamas and took a picture of me snuggling with my Jaibear and sent it to jai.
me: missing you x
* insert picture.*
jai: wish it was me :( goodnight babes see you tomorrow xxx
me: ok well I'm going shopping tomorrow if you wanna come with?
jai: sure I'll call you in the morning x night
today was perfect..
|• Chapter 17 •|
Amanda's POV
At 10:30 I woke up tangled in my blanket and I rolled out of bed, literally rolled off the bed onto the floor. I went downstairs and put the coffee on and I found a note on the table.
Went out shopping be back before dinner
Mum, dad, and Adam xx
Then I went upstairs and took a shower. I turned on the water and started singing heartbreak girl by 5 SOS. (Listen to it)
"You call me up,
It's like a broken record
Say that your heart hurts
That you never get over him getting over you,
And you end up crying
And I end up lying,
'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do,
And when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"
And we're going in circles again and again
I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here. When you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?
I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out
You could be with me now
But I end up telling you what you wanna hear,
But you're not ready and it's so frustrating
He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.
And when the phone call finally ends
You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10,"
And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again,
I know someday it's gonna happen
And you'll finally forget the day you met him
Sometimes you're so close to your confession,
I gotta get it through your head
That you belong with me instead
I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here. When you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?
I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here. When you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?"
Once I was done, I braided my hair in small braids and dried it so it would have small waves. I left my hair in the braids and got my bathrobe on and walked back to my room to pick out my clothes. I took out my braids and lightly brushed through them making sure not to ruin them and brushed my teeth after.
I picked out my white tank top that says 'another fail video' in red letters that Daniel got me for Christmas, red jean shorts, black vans with black laces, ray bans, and one of beaus black and red snapbacks. All the boys knew about my cuts and they were very supportive so I really don't care if they see them.
I grabbed my coffee and headed over to the Brooks household. I was greeted with a hug from Gina.
"The boys will be down in a minute honey. Would you like anything to eat?"
"No thanks Gina, I'm not hungry. I thought it was just Jai coming with me?" I said not trying to sound rude.
"Oh well, Jai invited them.. is there a problem?" she asked.
"No no no Gina it's fine I just didn't know"
I walked over to the couch and sat down and logged into twitter. we still haven't told the fans about me and Jai and to be honest I'm terrified.
A few minutes later beau walked down. Beau and I have gotten a lot closer over the past week or so and I can now proudly say he's like my brother. I can trust him with everything and he's extremely protective.
" Hey Amanda!" He said as he jumped on the couch, kissed my cheek, and sat next to me, "sorry we're crashing your shopping trip with Jai."
"It's ok Beau. I was going to invite you anyways." I lied, but I don't mind them coming.
We just sat and talked for a few minutes when I heard footsteps shuffling down the stairs. He came up behind me and covered my fave with his hands.
"Guess who?" he said.
"Well um luke?" I replied but he didn't uncover my eyes.
"It's Jai you idiot." he said uncovering my face and turning around so I couldn't see his face. I knew it was Luke, he smells different, but a good different.
I got up off the couch and hugged him den behind.
"I know it's you Luke, I'm not stupid." I whispered in his ear and started walking away before someone grabbed me and threw me on the couch.
"DA-NIEL! WHA-T? WHERE - DID YOU COME- FRO-M?" I said in between breaths because he was tickling me and I hate being tickled. He eventually stopped when I kicked him in the balls 'accidentally'.
"James and I slept over." he replied when he stopped hurting.
"Hey Amanda." James said giving me a big bear hug. he gives the best hugs ever. i replied "hiya James."
We sat and waited for Jai to come down but he never came down.
"I'm going to get Jai" I said getting up but no one replied because they were all in their own worlds called twitter.
I walked upstairs to Luke and Jai's room and I was about to knock but I heard Jai singing. he was singing Paramore's The Only Exception. he was really good so I opened the door and he was so lost in the music he didn't realize I was there. He was still getting dressed and he had his shorts on but no shirt. Jesus that boy is perfect. I walked over to him and I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.
"You're amazing Jai." I said resting my head on his back.
"Oh hey baby. How much did you hear?" he asked turning around, still shirtless. he moved his hands down to my waist and I placed my hands gently on his bare chest and leaned in. I decided to tease him and I went straight to his ear and whispered, "I heard just enough." I smirked and started walking downstairs.
Within two minutes Jai walked came down and sat on my lap.
"You're so fat Jai!" I groaned "get off me!"
"No. this is what you get for not kissing me." he replied crossing his arms over his chest and making a pouty face.
"Fine Jai you win." I say putting my hands up over my head surrendering.
"Alright lovebirds we'll be in the car" beau shouted walking behind the other boys.
"Ok Bew." I smirked and winked. he hates being called Bew.
He stopped dead in his tracks and turned his head and gave me the death glare and he basically told me I was number one.
I just laughed it off and Jai pulled me into him. He leaned in and then stopped.
"You know the boy is supposed to lean in 90% then the girl leans in 10%" he said. I rolled my eyes and leaned in the 10% I was supposed to.
The kiss was sweet and gentle. I pulled away after a few seconds and grabbed my money and phone and walked out the door with Jai following me like a puppy.
I sat in the back of the car with James and Luke beau and Jai say in the middle and skip drove. Within five minutes of driving, beau made a keek and he kept repeating the same words in a very catchy tune. (This is an actual keek)
"WE ARE SITTING. WE WE ARE SITTING IN THE CAR.
WE ARE SITTING. WE WE ARE SITTING IN THE CAR."
"SHUT UP BEAU. NO ONES IN THE FUCKING MOOD!" Luke screamed.
"WE ARE SITTING. WE WE ARE SITTING IN THE CAR."
"OH MY GOD BEAU SHUT THE FUCK UP." Jai said with his head in his hands.
James and I could not stop laughing. I was in hysterics and James almost choked on his lollipop, which caused me to laugh I even harder.
When we got to the shopping center Luke punched Beau in the arm and beau being beau made a huge scene about it and fell to the floor and screamed. We were all laughing so hard I almost peed.
After that we all split up. Daniel and Beau went one way, James and Luke went another way, and me and Jai went the other way.
"Jai you don't have to come with me you know." I said
"But I want to, so I am." He said putting his arm around me.
It was silent after that. we just walked to the stores and window shopped before we got to the store I was looking for.
"Can I tell you something?" I asked.
"Sure anything princess." I smiled. I love when he calls me princess.
"You are my first boyfriend..." I said shyly.
Jai just stopped. he was shocked. I don't know why.
"Are you serious? A girl like you? Wow.. now I'm going to be an even better boyfriend. Since I'm your first, I'm going to be your last." I smiled at the last part.
"I love you Jai." I said putting my hands on his chest. he put his arms around my waist and we both leaned in.
"I love you too Amanda" he said after pulling out. We looked into each other's eyes and-
"OHMIGOD JAI! CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE." a fan screamed. Jai shot me an apologetic look and I just forced a smile.
"Yeah sure." he replied taking selfies with them. There was about three of them and one of the girls asked if I could take a picture of all of them.
Just when I thought they were going to leave, the youngest one, who looked like she was eleven, came up to me, TO ME, and asked for a picture.
"Oh sure, I guess. what's your name?" I asked her.
"My name is Maddy. I hope you and Jai get together. You guys would be so cute." I saw Jai smile and take the girls phone so we could take a picture. Then we all took a picture together.
~~~~~~~~~~
When we were done shopping we went back to my house. I got a bunch of crop tops,tank tops, shorts, work out clothes, some new bikinis, some leggings, and SWEATPANTS! (the best invention). I literally wear sweatpants everywhere. I also got a new outfit for the boys New Years party. yay parties.. note the sarcasm.
"Hey guys #jaismysterygirl is trending on twitter." Luke shouted from the couch.
"I guess it's time to tell them..." I sighed.
Jai took my hands and looked me in the eyes.
"Everything will be fine, I promise." I loved how he assured me of everything. let's be honest, I was a nervous wreck.
All the boys tweeted that there would be a twitcam in 10min and that Jai has a very important announcement.
The boys started the twitcam and I was pacing around the kitchen like an idiot.
I heard beau say "Jai why don't you go get our special guest."
"No no no I can't do this. what if the hate me? I can't do it." I kept saying in my head over and over again.
"Yes you can baby. the fans will love you. How could they not love someone like you. come on let's go, everything will be fine." Jai said. oh I guess I must've said my thoughts out loud...i do that a lot when I'm nervous.
I just nodded and took Jai's hand as he led me into the living room. everyone saw how nervous I was and they all gave me reassuring smiles which made me feel a little better.
"Um we'll you guys know Amanda. She's been in a few of our videos and well I bet most of you are wondering who my 'mystery girl' is. well that girl is Amanda. yes, we are dating. I love her so much and I don't know what I would do without her. And if you are a true fan, you will respect our relationship and not send Amanda hate for any reason. thank you." Jai said not letting go of my hand. I squeezed his hand when I read one of the comments. most of them were supportive but there was one that really stood out.
"Jai leave that bitch. she's so fat and ugly. you deserve so much better. that slut can go kill herself and I bet no one would care. I can see the cuts on her arms, attention whore!"
the boys noticed the comment and I ran out into the kitchen trying to hold back my tears. jai soon followed and just enveloped me into a hug. I just stood there sobbing into his chest.
"Shhh baby it's ok. She's just jealous. you are beautiful and my everything. you are perfect and if anything, I don't deserve you. you are the most beautiful, smartest, funniest, sweetest, girl I've ever met. I love you so much Amanda."
"Thank you Jai. I love you so much. please don't leave me. if I never met you and the other boys I would probably be dead."
"I'm not going anywhere. hey guess what?"
"What?" I replied
"Haters are gonna hate!" he said causing me to smile.
"Potatoes gonna potate." I replied sweetly
"Tomatoes gonna tomate." He said
"And dogs are gonna bark!" Beau screamed from the other room which caused me to laugh. After a few minutes we walked back to the room and Daniel.. was giving.. a speech? what??
Daniel's POV
"Seriously guys? stop hating on Amanda. she did nothing wrong! We all love her so so so much. Shes like the sister we never had. you guys aren't true fans if you can't respect out relationships. you guys want us to be happy right? Yeah that's what I thought. Amanda has been through a lot so we would all appreciate it if you don't hate on her or anyone for that matter. thank you. I know that was a shit speech but whatever. JANOSKIANS OUT!" I felt the need to say that. We walked out doing that boom boom sss thingy and turning off the camera. I saw Amanda tearing up in the doorway. oh no.
"Daniel that was amazing thank you." Amanda said while giving me a hug and kissing my cheek.
"No problem. I stick up for my friends." I replied
"DIRTY PIG PILE!" beau yelled jumping on top of us followed by everyone else.
We ended up staying at Amanda's and watching Nemo because it's her favorite movie.
It was like 4 o'clock when we started to fall asleep.
I went up to the bathroom to pee before bed.
what the hell is this?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that was really long. WHAT DID YA THINK? What do you think Daniel found? COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE PLEASEE!
DOO DALLA DOO DALLA DOOOO!
thank you ily<3
~Amanda