Chapter 6 ~ texting them

|• Chapter 6 •|

Recap

"Thank you Luke. I'll see you-" he stopped me mid sentence with his lips crashing into mine. I kissed back. It was like magic...

Oh no. Jai. What if he saw. He would be so mad. I broke the kiss and looked around. Jai was no where in sight. I wonder if he saw anything.

"I'm sorry Luke but i have to go. I'll see you tomorrow."

I ran home and texted Jai...

Luke's POV

I felt sparks. It was magical. I knew i had to do it before Jai took her because i could tell she liked him more than me, in a 'more than friends' sort of way.

She broke the kiss. I looked at her. She was worried. I saw it in her eyes. She was looking around frantically. I wonder if i did anything wrong. I was about to apologize when she said she had to go. I felt awful. I don't know why.

I just did.

After thinking about it, she was looking for Jai. Thats what it was. I'm going to ask her tomorrow and see what went wrong.

Amanda's POV

I got home and i immediately texted Jai. I didn't want to ask if he saw anything because then he would get suspicious.

To: Jai Brooks your love<3

Hey Jai!! I just wanted to ask if we could hang out tomorrow? are you up for it?

~ Amanda<3

From: Jai Brooks your love<3

Hey Amanda! i would love to hang out with you tomorrow but i already have plans to take a very beautiful girl out for lunch.

~ Jai

I decided to call him. After the second ring he picked up.

"Hello?" he answered

"Who's this beautiful girl you're taking out tomorrow!?"

"It's you silly! Sorry for worrying you.."

Oh thank god he wasn't mad.

"What? what makes you think i was worried!? pffft i wasnt worried!" i said nervously.

"Haha its ok i know you love me.. i'll pick you up at 11:30pm tomorrow. sleep tight amanda. i love you."

"Ok sounds good.. i love *yawn* Luke too.. " I said tiredly.

"WAIT WHAT!? U love Luke!?"

"HAHAHAHA got youu! thats payback! i don't love him like i love you. Goodnight Jai. See you tomorrow."

~

I hung up and decided to text Luke and ask about the kiss.

~

To: Luke Brooks

Hey Luke! i need to ask you a question. It's really important.

~Amanda<3

From: Luke Brooks

Hey! Sure, what is it?

~Luke

To: Luke Brooks

Why did you kiss me?

~Amanda<3

From: Luke Brooks

I like you, Amanda. I know you have a thing for Jai. I see the way you look at him. I had to grab the opportunity before Jai took you away.. Dont be mad at me.

~Luke

To: Luke Brooks

I'm not mad at you Luke! I liked it. Im sorry for breaking the kiss.. I just didn't want Jai to get jealous and mad and ruin you guys' relationship. Both of you mean the world to me now. You guys are my only friends right now and i dont want you to fight over me and hate each other. I would have done the same if it were Jai i was kissing. Im sorry if i hurt you. I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe we can go to the park or something.

~Amanda<3

From: Luke Brooks

Ok i'll pick you up around 5:00pm if thats ok. I heard you and Jai talking on the phone so i know you and him are going out to lunch. See you tomorrow, beautiful. I love you.

~Luke

To: Luke Brooks

That's perfect! I'll text you when i get home with Jai. I dont want to wait to hang out with you. Maybe we can go earlier. Goodnight Luke. i love you too.

~Amanda<3

I got ready for bed. I put on my light pink tank top with a bunny on it, and my light pink shorts with white hearts on them. I put my hair up into a high ponytail and brushed my teeth and got into bed. Then i started thinking about the Brooks..

Is it possible to love two people? Even twins?